Chapter 21:

To a certain extent, Lu Taipan's judgment, as always, is extraordinarily accurate and efficient.

Using this most primitive way to release pheromones did make Su Liang's condition better soon.

Of course, at the beginning, Su Liang still struggled very hard, but with the release of pheromones, Su Liang slowly relaxed.

He let out some soft, unintelligible whimpers, but the sound was hardly painful. At the same time as the body temperature began to drop, a pink like xia swelled up his cheeks. He is still in a coma, but all test data show that he is out of danger.

"Cough, my master, now you can let go of Master Su Liang."

After some time, Lu Taipan heard the butler's reminder.

Strangely, the medical robot was clearly beside him, but the synthesized electronic sound sounded a little far away.

"Master Su Liang is not a real Omega, he just fell into a fake fever because of the drug, unfortunately, he will never be like a real Omega, in a fit Alpha to him After releasing the pheromone, give back.

The light fruity aroma seems to be spreading upwards along the teeth.

Since the differentiation, the sea of ​​spirit that has been burning and boiling all the time is like the coolest wind, and it has become stable.

It's more refreshing than a glass of wine.

More satisfying than tasting a delicacy.

"According to the data, 70% of Alphas have stated in the questionnaire that the happiness brought by the blending of their favorite Omega pheromones is even better than some special sports. That, My dear master... how are you?"

Lu Taipan had already stood up steadily from the medical cabin.

Faced with the housekeeper's question, Man Jing did not respond immediately.

His breathing was much faster than usual, and his body temperature exceeded the normal record. Those eyes that reminded people of cold-blooded animals are now dark and deep, the pupils are dilated, and the iris has become A thin circle of gold.

In any way, Lu Taipan's state is a bit weird. The man who was blocked by alloy steel cables and shackles until only his teeth were left to move, the breath that permeated his body was still horrified.

This made the butler involuntarily raise the overall alert level of the "Snake Cave" again.

If artificial intelligence would be nervous, then the current housekeeper would be so nervous just by looking at Shang Lu Taipan's eyes.

But as always, even when everyone thought that Lu Taipan would get out of control, Lu Taipan was still the master of the snake cave who was always cold and strong.

"I'm fine."

Finally, Lu Taipan spoke slowly.

His voice was hoarse.

Then he blinked and his eyes returned to normal.

Although Lu Taipan still has an indescribable sense of danger upon closer inspection, on the surface, it seems that he has indeed returned to his original state.

Lu Taipan raised his hand and pressed it on the medical cabin, the glass cover instantly closed, wrapping the calmed teenager inside.

Whether it is the pungent artificial pheromone, or the green and fruity fragrance that seems to exist only in Lu Taipan's imagination, they are completely isolated by the airtight medical cabin. No way to probe.