Chapter 2:

"Aliang...Aliang...Aliang!"

The woman's voice gradually became clear in her ears.

"What's wrong with you, are you sick? Why are you so inactive these days?"

Su Liang looked at each other and shook her head quickly: "I'm fine, sister, don't worry, I just... just didn't sleep well."

The person who had been talking to Su Liang before was Su Liang's sister Su Nuan, although she had received repeated assurances from Su Liang, she still seemed a little worried.

"Really? Don't lie to me, I've never seen you like this before."

The woman sighed, her eyes filled with concern.

The bright sunlight falls into the room from the window.

This is a simple three-story cottage, and now Su Liang is sitting in the kitchen with a plate of freshly baked biscuits at hand.

Su Liang met the eyes of the woman in front of her that were very similar to her, and her chest suddenly felt a pain.

This is his sister, Su Nuan.

In the last life, not long after his ridiculous elopement with Lu Zhizhao, his sister and brother-in-law went out of town because of the Lu family's affairs, and then died in a car accident.

At that time, he was seriously ill, all accounts and credit files were completely frozen by the Lu family, and he was not even able to go back in time to attend the funeral.

After arriving, I finally ran back, and all I could see was the cold tombstone.

Even now, when Su Liang thinks of that scene in her previous life, her eyes still get hot.

Thats great

He looked greedily at his sister in front of him and whispered in his heart.

Sister is still alive.

Nothing has happened yet.

It's all too late.

It's been a week since he came back from his rebirth, but it wasn't until these two days that Su Liang was barely able to control his emotions and face reality. Of course, occasionally, he can't help being ecstatic, which arouses Su Nuan's concern.

In fact, Su Liang didn't know why she had to live again - it was as if she had a long, long nightmare.

He closed his eyes on the dilapidated garbage mountain and sank into the abyss of death, as if he had fallen asleep.

When he opened his eyes again, he found himself alive again.

He didn't know what happened, but he was very grateful to God for giving him such a precious second chance.

When he woke up, everything was at its best.

Looking back on her previous life, even Su Liang thought it was ridiculous.

If my sister at that time had a spirit in heaven, it would be so uncomfortable to see him spoiling herself so much.

Thinking of this, Su Liang couldn't help standing up and gave Su Nuan a hug.

"Sorry, sorry."

Su Liang couldn't help whispering.

Su Nuan was stunned for a moment, and then her expression looked even more worried.

"Aliang, are you really okay..."