Chapter 69:

A man who once endured the cruelest torture in the world, still calm and acted as usual, would never lose control because of such a mild AO pheromone dependence.

Su Liang is very clear about this, not to mention that a certain Alpha who has suddenly become extraordinarily weak and sensitive has no intention of concealing it.

But so what? Maybe it was because the man's aura was too strong, or because someone as shallow as Su Liang completely succumbed to the temptation of beauty, he found that he couldn't really refuse the man in front of him at all.

Su Liang shrank in Lu Taipan's arms, breathing a little short. You can feel that the arms of the Lord of the Snake Cave are tightly imprisoning him, and through the military uniform, you can also feel the sturdy and powerful body of the top Alpha, as well as the constant flow of body temperature.

The natural body difference between Omega and Alpha made Su Liang's face directly against Lu Taipan's chest, even with the slightest whisper, Su Liang could feel the slight vibration in the man's chest.

And a strong heartbeat.

"Thank you very much for providing me with pheromones." Su Liang heard Lu Taipan's whisper - it was deliberately pretending, as if it was polite and restrained.

But the actual actions of men are not like that at all.

Su Liang subconsciously wanted to break free from Lu Taipan's embrace, but as soon as he moved, he was pressed back.

"Sorry, I don't seem to have been comforted enough."

Alpha said solemnly.

The alloy material of the metal bite arrester brought a slight coldness when it came over. The man's breath fell on the tip of the boy's ear. Pheromones have actually become so faint that even the most sophisticated instruments cannot detect them.

But Su Liang can still clearly feel its existence.

"Mr. Si, we are still in public now." Several minutes passed, Su Liang reminded through gritted teeth with a hint of anger.

"I know."

Lu Tai clings to his ear and snorts lazily and roguely.

"But I haven't calmed down yet, really."

especially somewhere in the body.

Lu Taipan shifted his posture a little and proved this to Su Liang very sincerely.

The next second, as expected, Su Liang froze in his arms, not daring to move.

"You—"

"Don't worry, it's just armor."

Lu Taipan explained.

A very small lie, but Su Liang let out a long sigh of relief.

Looking at such a young man, a strong thirst surged in the throat of the Lord of the Snake Cave.

"Hurry up and successfully differentiate, Xiao Liang."

The hoarse whisper contained a heat that was hard to ignore.

When the differentiation is successful, Su Liang can accept the official mark.

Whether it is Lu Taipan or Su Liang, they all know the desire behind this sentence.

Su Liang's ears had turned pink completely, he buried his head in Lu Taipan's arms.

It took a long time to hear Omega's response with a hint of exasperation from the depths of Alpha's embrace.