Chapter 26:

Su Liang was a little too close.

Lu Taipan looked down at the boy beside him and thought so.

The young beta's face was still very red, and the thick eyelashes covered the wet eyes.

Shounenjing did not dare to look at him, and kept his head down, as if he was just concentrating on studying the traces of Lu Taipan in his palm.

Lu Taipan looked as usual, but under the mask, he involuntarily pressed the tip of his tongue against his teeth.

Grim, dead body with tiny sparks twinkling.

It was a kind of unfamiliar and secret throbbing that Lu Taipan himself felt.

is a pheromone spillover reaction caused by the side effects of the inducer and the development of the pheromone.

Lu Taipan calmly analyzed, and then gave an answer to the current situation.

Before he came, he had read Su Liang's medical report.

There is still a small amount of inducer in Su Liang's body that has not been completely metabolized. In addition, he has experienced pheromone development at his current age, which will inevitably lead to a slight disorder of pheromone.

This is normal.

The abnormal is Lu Taipan himself, he is experiencing the savage and primitive sensitivity and impulsiveness that every Alpha susceptible pre-susceptibility will have.

It feels pretty bad.

After all, what Lu Taipan hates most is losing control.

"I should be leaving."

Lu Taipan stood up decisively and stayed away from Su Liang.

"Ah? Is Mr. Si leaving now?"

Su Liang looked at him with a little surprise, her eyes were still wet, revealing a touch of attachment that had yet to be concealed.

【Pheromone release therapy will allow patients to still have a physiological closeness to the source of alpha pheromone in the following days to weeks. 】

The wordless analysis on the medical report crossed Lu Taipan's mind.

But looking at Shang Su Liang's eyes at the moment, Lu Taipan licked his teeth again unconsciously.

"Hmm."

He said coldly.

Then ignored Su Liang's gaze and walked straight towards the door.

But before she could step out of the door, she heard Su Liang ask a little nervously.

"Mr. Si, will you come here on official business in the future... Well, I mean, can I see you again?"

Lu Taipan stayed silent for two seconds.

Actually, according to his plan, there will be no more contact between him and Su Liang.

Of course he will protect the naive and clumsy Beta, but the snake master Lu Taipan, who is about to go crazy and die, is destined to be impossible to have too much involvement with this weak ordinary person.

However, after all the calm thinking, Lu Taipan heard his voice respond in a low voice: "If conditions permit."

Back to the cold and dead mansion of the snake master, Lu Taipan stepped into the medical center expressionlessly.

"Butler, prepare the inhibitor, increase the strength by 2 units—"