Chapter 46:

The mental conditioning room was empty, only the cold and precise instruments made extremely small beeps.

This is the same as most of the buildings in the Snake Cave, showing a cool and chilling style. The spiritual restraint guide rail is a special device that will be used to transmit the spiritual power and constrain it within a controllable range. The circular metal platform under the dome is very simple, and there are only two parallel oblongs on it. Transparent sinks, each sink is now filled with translucent milky white liquid, and this is an exclusive isolation sink that can be used to isolate mental damage.

In the process of mental power conditioning, accidents occasionally occur, and these liquids can to some extent prevent mental power from directly contacting both the adjuster and the adjusted person, so as to avoid the worst things happen.

Similarly, in order to avoid stimulating the personnel who are undergoing mental conditioning, there is no third party in all the mental conditioning rooms, only artificial intelligence assists all conditioning to proceed smoothly.

Lu Taipan walked into the mental conditioning room first, while Su Liang stood at the door for a while, then took a deep breath and walked in.

The teenager is very nervous.

Lu Taipan easily noticed this, so he subconsciously behaved more calmly and calmly. He came to the isolation tank and set all the parameters.

"Once the parameters are set, we are ready to start."

Then, he turned around and said to Su Liang, his expression indifferent and cold.

"Oh, good, good!"

Su Liang stammered.

Then, Lu Taipan was caught off guard and saw the boy take off the coat he was wearing.

The white uniform perfectly outlines the thin body of the young man. Although it is very slender, the thin muscles of the young man can still be clearly seen.

The waist is thin and strong.

It was indeed like something he had dreamed of in one of his nasty dreams, as if one hand could hold it down completely.

Then the extremely slender, sturdy legs, reminiscent of the nimble deer in the woods.

Always calm and self-sufficient, as if even his brain nerves were made of high-strength alloys, the moment he saw Su Liang's back, his pupils suddenly shrank.

To make matters worse, a young Beta who was too unsuspecting did not notice the impact of his back on the man. He carefully debugged the value of the isolation tank.

With his operation, the door of the room was slammed shut and locked, and the originally bright light gradually became dim.

This dark and quiet environment can relieve the mental tension of both parties to the greatest extent, thereby reducing the rejection and stress of each other's mental power.

But when the light really dimmed, the young man became more conspicuous in Lu Taipan's field of vision.

Every inch of whiteness is reminiscent of trembling, creamy **** that ooze milk when you sip, or

Lu Taipan's throat rolled slightly, forcing himself to look away with great difficulty.

"I'm fine on my side, sir, shall we begin?"

Su Liang adjusted the parameters and turned around to report to the man behind him.

good.

After a long pause, the Lord of the Snake Cave replied softly, his voice a little hoarse.