Chapter 32:

Lu Zhengen was quickly kicked out of the snake cave in a way that was not too "polite".

"Check out Lu Zhengen's latest information."

He said.

The housekeeper's electronic voice quickly responded to the owner of the snake cave: "We have been collecting information about Lu Zhengen, and as of this morning, we have not found anything unusual about him..."

"Check again. Change the level of information gathering from 'routine' to 'deep'."

Lu Taipan said lightly.

The red light of the artificial intelligence flickered slightly.

"Okay, Master."

"If it's just an ordinary parliamentary election, Lu Zhengen won't be so impatient." Lu Taipan added thoughtfully and softly, his eyes stopped at the place where Lu Zhengen stood before, his mind clearly Outline all the words and actions of the man here, "His panic and worry are not completely disguised, in fact, he has been trying to restrain his emotions in front of me, and he is so panicked now that he knows hope Slim is still trying to convince me to give a campaign speech..."

Lu Taipan sneered: "Did the ally betrayed, or did the uneven distribution of interests cause his 'partner' to collapse?"

A few minutes later, the housekeeper who rearranged the database proved Lu Taipan's speculation.

"You're right, the Lu family's relationship network has indeed experienced a lot of fluctuations recently. The Lu family is now in considerable conflict with the Ning family."

"The Ning family?"

This answer surprised even Lu Taipan. For a long time, the Ning family should be regarded as the Lu family. To be more precise, they are the closest ally of Lu Zhengen's family.

"Your S-class Alpha nephew, Lu Zhizhao, forcibly officially marked Ning Jiayi, the young master of the Ning family, in the routine 'medical assistance' a few days ago."

"Forced Tag?"

Hearing this word, even a person as indifferent as Lu Taipan could not help but show a disgust on his face.

He didn't like everyone in the Ning family, including the Omega Ning Jiayi who claimed to be able to match Lu Zhizhao as high as 90 and was also a very high-level Omega.

But in any case, Alpha's forcible marking of Omega is an extremely vicious and despicable behavior - and Ning Jiayi is still an undifferentiated Omega.

If Lu Taipan is still in charge of the Lu family at this time, the only fate of such an Alpha is to remove all rights and finances, and then be thrown into outer space as a living bait when fighting the Canaanites.

"Let me see, um, of course, if it's just forcibly marking it, it doesn't matter," the steward said immediately, "After all, the marriage between the Lu family and the Ning family has long been the default of everyone. , the problem is that Lu Zhizhao doesn't seem to intend to be responsible for the marking this time - after being forcibly separated by the medical officer, he seems to have always insisted that the marking was just an accident, he was controlled by the drug, and he thought that the drug made him lose his basic Judgment, physical excitement is also very abnormal."

"Of course, the Lu family later conducted drug tests on Lu Zhizhao, and all tests showed that his physiological functions were very normal."

Lu Taipan: ""