Chapter 45:

In the Earth Alliance, most aristocratic families will equip important members of their families with spiritual conditioners. This is because high-level Alphas usually have a certain degree of mental riots. It is difficult for a mental adjuster to be able to completely solve the hidden dangers of Alpha's mental power like an Omega with a high degree of matching, but their work can be very effective in pushing back the time of the target's mental sea collapse by a few months, or a few years. .

The spiritual power of the riot, and then incorporate it into his body for digestion and elimination.

Snake Cave also has such professionals. After all, the venomous snakes are all high-level, and among this group of high-level Alphas, very few people have their own partners. It can even be said that it is precisely because of the situation of the Snake Cave that it has more advanced mental conditioning instruments than other families.

However, the position of the Snake Lord's "personal" spiritual conditioner has always been vacant. After all, when an Alpha level reaches the level of double S, the mental adjuster has no effect at all.

until Su Liang came to the Snake Cave.

In a few days—

"Um...going to lose weight."

Su Liang stood in front of the mirror, stared at the mirror in front of him very seriously, and muttered softly.

He in the mirror is wearing the special uniform of a psychiatrist.

It was a kind of tights similar to the combat uniforms of the vipers, but the color was pure white, from the calf to the chin, it was tightly wrapped by the fabric. In fact, to say it really can not be regarded as very revealing clothing.

The problem lies in the material of the uniform, it is an extremely soft, extremely thin material, when it covers the body, it is like a second skin, as if it is correct. And it is precisely because it is too soft that even the ups and downs of the muscles can be clearly outlined when worn on the body.

Su Liang didn't know if he was really raised in the Snake Cave during this period of time. He was always very thin and he got a little fat.

When trying on the uniform, Su Liang felt that her hips and chest were a little tight. Of course, since the fabric is very stretchy, the tautness didn't bother him too much until he was fully dressed and looked into the mirror...

He frowned.

There seems to be something wrong, butt...

But on closer inspection, it doesn't seem to be too inappropriate.

Su Liang didn't stay in front of the mirror for long, the clothes made him a little uncomfortable, but looking at the time, Su Liang still felt that it was more important to go to work on time.

Of course, before going out, he subconsciously took a military-style jacket and draped it over himself.

After arriving at the medical center, he found that Lu Taipan's medical center was much busier before.

Master Snake's private medical center is always quiet, but it is bustling with people coming and going.

After coming to the Snake Cave for so long, and finally returning to the crowd, Su Liang couldn't help feeling nostalgic.

But soon, that slightly excited mood was gradually replaced by discomfort.

Is it an illusion? Su Liang couldn't help but think, he always felt that the "poisonous snakes" and medical staff who came and went in the medical center would secretly glance at him when they passed by him.