Chapter 6

There is an important reason why high-level Omegas are so rare in this world, that is, the higher-level Omegas have a more difficult differentiation period. Omega's body is naturally weak, but the high-level Omega has an abnormally surging mental power. Once they enter the pre-differentiation period and begin to transform, high-level Omegas are like using a membrane to withstand the waves in the storm - they have a great possibility of physical collapse due to the overactivity of their mental power.

And people like Ning Jiayi who have shown various Omega physiological characteristics at a young age are especially delicate.

Otherwise, the Ning family would not have sent him to the Lu family early to receive pheromone and mental conditioning - the parents of the Ning family were also very worried that Ning Jiayi would be overwhelmed because of his rank high to successfully complete the differentiation period. This time, Ning Jiayi ran out of the hospital to find Su Liang privately. If it was placed on an ordinary Omega, it would be just a trivial matter. The person who did such a thing was Ning Jiayi.

Maybe it was the early morning breeze, maybe it was the slight burden of riding the hover car, or maybe it was the emotional change when talking to Su Liang and Lu Zhizhao... In short, the result was that Ning Jiayi not only fainted , and after fainting, he had to be sent to the medical cabin for deep treatment.

His various indicators became very bad, bad enough for Lu Zhizhao to forget everything, and he stood outside the ward with a pale face, and fell into great worry because of him.

Of course, Su Liang, who had just completed all the courses for today, knew nothing of what happened in the Lu family private hospital.

At this moment, Su Liang is sitting in the classroom of Xingchuan University. He looks at the youthful and noisy classmates around him with satisfaction.

For his classmates, he just didn't come to class for a week because he was unwell, but for Su Liang, the friends around him, this classroom, and the professor just now The courses he taught... For Su Liang, it was like a lifetime away.

And in a sense, it is indeed "separate".

In her last life, Su Liang chose to escape from the Lu family with Lu Zhizhao for love. Under such urgent conditions, Su Liang naturally could not continue her studies.

In those days, when the situation was not so difficult, Su Liang could receive communications from the professor who taught him and a few close friends from time to time.

They were all furious, and they kept scolding Su Liang for being too hasty, but Su Liang in his previous life could not give up Lu Zhizhao and go back to the classroom, he could only listen to those people silently Hate the scolding of iron and steel, and then as the days became more difficult, their communication became less and less.

Then there is no connection.

Thinking of the mistakes she had made, Su Liang had to use a lot of willpower to avoid red eyes in the classroom.

"Su Liang, wait a minute, don't leave yet. You probably didn't read the newsletter because of illness. The professor is already urging people to hand in the post-graduation letter of intent. You are the only one left in the class. Now, remember to go to the office later and submit the application form at the professor's place! This is a major event in life, you must remember it!"

The last class ended, and the students left the classroom one by one carrying their bags.

The squad leader suddenly rushed back from the door at the last minute to remind him.

"Huh?"

Su Liang was stunned for a moment, then remembered that there is such a big event in normal life.