Chapter 53:

Lu Zhizhao followed Xue Yinhuan with a livid face, and left the stench of the metal cell.

The cell where the hostages were held, and the original unfortunate prisoner was released, and the identity registration was carried out according to the instructions...

For well-trained viper warriors, even the famous large-scale star thieves in the forty-eighth district are actually nothing more than a vulnerable rabble.

Capturing the spaceship and controlling all the star thieves, everything is so easy, it seems to be in line with the code name of this operation "Spring Outing".

The only thing they need to pay attention to in this mission is that one of the hostages captured by the star thief this time is the young master of the Lu family.

Xue Yinhuan obviously has her own opinion on this matter—

"Young Master Lu, your luck is really good this time. These star thieves are notorious in the forty-eighth district. I heard that they treat hostages very cruelly. The eldest young master was directly turned into an **** by them and sold to the human circus over the Sagittarius... If that is the case, things are really bad."

There was a subtle regret in Viper's tone.

"And it just happened this time, but it was our boss who led the team in person. You see, this group of star thieves was taken care of all at once, the time was just right, Master Lu, you were unscathed, Just got away with it—"

"I don't need your salvation at all."

In the yin and yang chatter of a certain poisonous snake, Lu Zhizhao's face became more and more ugly, he suddenly stopped and stared at Xue Yinhuan fiercely.

"It's just an ordinary star thief, I can handle them myself."

A young master said gloomily.

However, in the face of Lu Zhizhao's intense anger, Xue Yinhuan's first reaction was to take a few steps back.

Then he pinched his nose.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to step on people to hurt my feet. That, Master Lu, can I trouble you to take a few steps back, you may already be in that cell I've been here for a long time, so I don't feel it, but the smell in that cell is too bad, you..."

"You—"

Faced with such obvious provocation, the blood in Lu Zhizhao's eyes spread once again.

The uncontrollable killing intent was like a wild beast, roaring and screaming in his heart.

Just when Lu Zhizhao was about to get out of control. A black figure appeared at the other end of the corridor.

It's the Black Mamba. This man, who was much calmer than his colleague, frowned and glanced at Lu Zhizhao, whose breath was obviously not right.

He nodded slightly, bowed to the young master of the Lu family, and then turned his attention to Xue Yinhuan.

"Don't be too slack, Yinhuan, don't forget, we are still on the mission." Black Mamba reminded, "After returning, the boss is in the central control room, and he wants to see Young Master Lu."

"Okay."

Hearing the Black Mamba's warning, Xue Yinhuan muttered in disappointment, and instantly restrained her lazy and hippie smile.

He ignored Lu Zhizhao's murderous gaze and took Lu Zhizhao directly to the central control center of the dilapidated spaceship.