Chapter 20:

Su Liang gasped in pain in the nightmare.

In the dream, he became a traveler who had been traveling in the barren desert for an unknown amount of time.

Every inch of his skin, every blood vessel was almost burned to ashes by thirst and high heat.

He was in so much pain that he even had difficulty breathing.

In the scorching **** where his spirit is about to collapse, the only thing that can make him persevere is the cold fragrance in the air that is vague and thin.

Damp, cold, tiny incense like ice and snow lingered around him, becoming the last solace in the high fever.

Su Liang greedily pursued that faint breath.

Hungry, desperate desert traveler, desperately needs that handful of ice and snow to dissipate the hot flames burning inside the body.

In reality, Lu Taipan stood expressionlessly in the hall of the medical department.

All medical equipment is available here.

However, surrounded by so many medical equipment, Su Liang still lay in pain in the medical cabin, trembling helplessly.

His cheeks and forehead made his skin paler.

"What's the matter?"

Lu Taipan frowned and looked at the screen outside the medical cabin. The numbers on it were beating constantly.

"Our antidote didn't work as well."

The voice of the butler came from the mouth of a medical robot.

"We are still analyzing Master Su Liang's blood sample, the specific components have not been fully analyzed, but one thing can be confirmed, the inducer in the medicine for you seriously interferes with the effect of the antidote. At present, it can be preliminarily determined , he's in a period of pseudo-pheromone hyperactivity, which is a bit like Omega's..."

"Tell me the solution."

Lu Taipan interrupted the housekeeper.

In the current state. This puts a lot of pressure on his cardiopulmonary function and information glands. But the current contradiction is that if I collect pheromones from you in vitro, and then inject them into Master Su Liang's body, what will happen to him? It's still quite dangerous. After all, the master's situation is special..."

I have to say that although Ning Tangsheng's plan is low-level and vicious, it is very useful.

Because, the pheromone problem involving Lu Taipan has always been tricky.

The double S-level Alpha known as the "monster", the pheromone on Lu Taipan's body and the pheromone secreted by normal Alpha are completely two different things.

After in vitro purification, his pheromone can even directly corrode the probes of metal instruments.

It can be said that his pheromone is the same as his spiritual power, which is equivalent to dangerous goods for the creatures on earth.

This is why Lu Taipan's body is always inlaid with metal ridges - he must inject inhibitors and nerve blockers into his body 24 hours a day, coupled with high-level self-isolation devices , so that other creatures can safely approach him alive.

For so many years, no one has known what Lu Taipan's pheromone tastes like.

Because there is simply no one who can withstand that intensity of contact.