Chapter 44:

Su Liang listened to the ins and outs of the strange rumor in tears. Although most people in the Lu family did not personally hear the Lord Snake's speech at the homeowners' meeting, the rumor that Lu Taipan is the protagonist can still spread in the Lu family to this day. To say it can be regarded as an acknowledgment.

In the face of such rumors, Su Liang didn't even know where to start explaining - the mecha is true, and Lu Taipan's madness is also true. real.

How can all the elements combine to evolve into a rumor, why does it end up being so strange?

And the more this kind of half-truth, the more difficult it is to explain than the real nonsense.

Of course, what should be explained should be explained.

"Sister, it's really not like this..."

Su Liang took a deep breath, sat beside her sister, and told Su Nuan her experience during this period of time.

The attack encountered in the outer courtyard of the snake cave; the redevelopment of the information gland; the flower of Leia was cultivated in the inner courtyard; unexpectedly encountered the loss of control of the snake master Lu Taipan in the learning mecha, and later In the midst of misunderstandings, I found that my spiritual power could appease the snake master's rampage...

Su Liang spoke very carefully.

Of course, in the mecha and the little accidents that follow, Su Liang still omits the blushing cheeks.

In fact, if it was the former Su Liang, even in the face of Su Nuan's inquiry, he probably wouldn't tell the other party all the things he had experienced. After all, for so many years, the kind of character that reports good news but not bad news, and whitewashes peace has long been born into the instinct.

I don't know why, but today Su Liang doesn't want to hide this from Su Nuan at all.

"...Anyway, that's how things are, don't believe that kind of strange rumors! The master of the house is not as terrible as the rumors from outside, his people are really nice and take special care of me. Su Liang said very seriously, "Also, let me tell you, he is not a middle-aged man at all, he is really handsome! I was also very happy in the Snake Cave, really, very happy." "

Ending with this sentence, Su Liang glanced at Su Nuan's expression from the corner of his eyes a little uneasy.

When she was narrating just now, Su Liang was racking her brains and trying to choose the words so that her particularly magical experience during this period of time would not sound too thrilling. He was a little worried that Su Nuan would be worried.

.

Su Nuan seems to be always worried, always worried.

Every time Su Liang mentioned her life to her, Su Nuan would keep asking questions. Even if she was fooled by Su Liang, the worry in the woman's eyes never faded.

And this time Su Liang's life in the snake cave can be called thrilling, even involving the snake master Lu Taipan and the development of information glands...

Su Liang was ready for her sister to get too anxious and start to nag about the bottom line, but she didn't expect that after listening to him, Su Nuan just sighed for a long time breath, and then, she smiled relaxedly.

"The people here in Snake Cave take care of you so much, and your information glands are finally back to normal. It's no wonder you're happy here..."

Seeing her sister let go of her so lightly, Su Liang was suddenly not used to it.

"Why don't you keep asking questions like before..."