Chapter 75:

Su Liang and Lu Taipan didn't know what was happening on Xingwang at this time, at least not yet.

However, even if they knew, they probably wouldn't care too much.

The appearance on the golden night announced the existence of Su Liang to everyone, which has accomplished Lu Taipan's purpose, and there is no point in continuing to stay now.

And there are many excellent Alphas on Golden Night, but there are also many excellent Betas and Omegas. Even if he restrained himself so much, as an Alpha, it was still difficult for him to restrain his desire for exclusiveness in his bones. Not long after Lu Zhizhao was thrown away, Lu Taipan and Su Liang planned to leave.

Considering their current level of attention, the Grand Commander specially gave them permission so that they can avoid the main entrance that has been completely blocked by various media, but from the other side of the Grand Commander's House Lesser known side door to leave.

This path just happened to pass through the well-groomed back garden of the Commander's Mansion.

The moonlight this evening is actually very good. From a long distance, the music from the banquet hall is particularly melodious because it is absent. The fragrance of flowers in the night was dense, and the person beside him happened to be the one he liked—Lu Taipan was satisfied to see Su Liang relax his shoulders that had been tense tonight.

The atmosphere is very good, it seems that there are only him and Su Liang in the garden at the moment.

As long as Lu Taipan remembered how Su Liang had been in front of everyone to firmly safeguard their relationship, he felt that his desire for Su Liang had grown stronger in his body.

Lu Taipan raised his hand and gently placed it on Su Liang's shoulder.

"Little cool..."

He sighed softly.

"What?"

"My Pheromone Dependency—"

However, Lu Taipan's hoarse whisper was interrupted by the angry growl of a man in the shade not far away.

"Lu Taipan is really disgusting!"

The commander of the Third Army, Lin Yifei, is now leaning against the flower pond in the inaccessible back garden of the Grand Commander's Mansion, with his legs crossed.

The person who was being bombarded by Lin Yifei's negative energy on the floating screen was wearing the uniform of the Third Army Corps, and it was his adjutant.

When facing his adjutant, Lin Yifei naturally didn't think of maintaining restraint. He completely let himself go, and was talking about his "pain" tonight.

"...I just can't stand this kind of Alpha that suddenly blooms after being lonely for many years. It's like being possessed by a peacock spirit, and even pheromones are starting to intoxicate people."

"Although we are always fighting, I really didn't expect him to be such a person. You count, how many years have passed, this old man is always on the shelf in front of us , with a gloomy face, making people want to walk around him. But tonight, wow, I almost vomited, you don't know what he pretended to be in front of his wife... With a gentle and virtuous face, I I really want to show his innocent little beauty what he looks like in front of us!"

"Too hateful! I can't stand it! Is there any reason for this? A double S-level Alpha actually found a matching Omega, and this old monster's Omega is still sweet and soft The good-looking one, young and beautiful... Is this reasonable? Just him, Lu Taipan, it's been so many years, and I saw him squatting in his old nest and not going out, but that's all, he I found a partner, and I, I am active enough on blind dates every year, why am I still single now?!"