Chapter 93

Noticing that Su Liang's situation was not right, Lu Taipan's expression changed drastically and he immediately called the medical officer.

This time it was the older and strict Beta Medical Officer who followed Snake Cave this time. He quickly rushed to the cabin and made a preliminary inspection of Su Liang.

Then, looking at the various data sent from his personal terminal, his expression became a little more complicated.

The response of the medical officer made the Lord of the Snake Cave extremely nervous.

"How is he?"

Lu Taipan asked.

"In the previous mission, Lu Zhizhao injected Xiaoliang with muscle relaxation drugs, and then Xiaoliang was severely allergic to that person's pheromones. The superposition of negative factors may have caused damage to his body. is it serious?"

Lu Taipan suffered from pheromone disorder and could die at any time when he was in the snake cave, but the owner of the snake cave never had any mood swings because of this. However, at this time, Lu Taipan's reaction seemed to be completely panicked. The medical officer couldn't help raising his eyebrows. He didn't immediately respond to the nervous Lu Taipan, but suddenly turned to look at Su Liang, who was dizzy beside the bed.

Because of the dizziness, the young man looked unusually well-behaved and younger than he actually looked... The medical officer sighed.

How are you feeling? Do you think you can get up and eat something? he asked.

"Eat?"

Su Liang was a little dazed, then he nodded.

"Yes."

"That's good." The medical officer clicked on his medical terminal and said at the same time, "I'll send someone a high-energy nutrient solution right away, the taste may not be very good, but time Nervous, you can eat as much as you can..."

How much can I eat? The medical officer's advice made Su Liang even more confused.

After doing this, the medical officer turned around with a serious face and met Lu Taipan.

"Sir Snake, you need to free up a spaceship as soon as possible, preferably a material ship - a material ship usually has a larger living space and is more stable. The most important thing is the other remaining on the material ship. The alpha pheromone is less. But even so, you still need to arrange for someone to perform a deep pheromone cleaning on the ship, especially without any alpha pheromone residue, because in your situation, if you notice it later Information from other Alphas might be too hyper. I'll make a list, and you're going to make some soft arrangements for that ship..."

Su Liang was still confused when she heard this, but Lu Taipan's eyes gradually lit up.

A conjecture appeared in his mind.

"Mr. Medical Officer, what's wrong with me?" Su Liang bit her lip and couldn't help asking.

The medical officer gave him a clear answer at this time.

"Your differentiation is complete."

He said.

But then, the medical officer added another bombshell that made Su Liang have no idea what expression to make—

"But probably because your differentiation was delayed for too long, so after your differentiation was completed, you immediately entered the Q phase."

issue, issue q?

Su Liang was completely dumbfounded.

This is news that is completely beyond his expectations.