Chapter 41:

He thought.

He embraced the boy, the boiling magma and poisonous fire of his body slowly melted away in those strong comforts.

He sucked the sweet juice from the fruit eagerly, and was excited by the whimper and gasp of the other party.

Leaving a strong enough breath on his beloved little companion, the feeling is so wonderful, as if a hot meteorite fell into a rich and juicy cloud.

He felt happy, the most extreme kind. 】

In a few days—

In the depths of the snake cave, the exclusive private medical center for the snake owner.

Lu Taipan stood quietly outside the ward, staring at the two people in the ward through the glass window.

The housekeeper was always by Su Liang's side.

Su Liang just woke up not long ago...

It has been a few days since that day's rampage, but Su Liang's face still doesn't look too healthy.

And the reason is very simple: even though Su Liang was not conscious at the time, in fact, he was unconsciously releasing his mental power when he kept saying those words while enduring shame. The mental power that belonged to him alone calmed Lu Taipan's completely out-of-control mental sea, and also calmed the man's incomparably disordered pheromones. As a result, Lu Taipan did return to normal, but Su Liang, who was ignorant, completely overdrawn his mental power, and finally fell into a coma.

For the next few days, Su Liang suffered from extreme tiredness and drowsiness. However, the side effects caused by excessive consumption of mental power are difficult to make up for through external treatment. Fortunately, this is a snake cave, and the most important thing in a snake cave is the facilities and means to regulate mental power. After a few days, Su Liang still regained his mental power, and completely recovered his senses today.

After getting the news, Lu Taipan, who was on official business, rushed over immediately.

...Then, he stopped outside the door and looked through the one-way window for a long time.

"Master Snake?"

The accompanying medical staff looked at the man who stayed outside the hospital bed hesitantly, feeling uneasy.

"Master Su Liang has fully recovered, and we have reported to you before that Master Su Liang's spiritual power is very rare, and you can pray for a very significant conditioning effect on your spiritual sea, you don't need to Worried he might irritate you—"

"I know."

Lu Taipan interrupted the medical staff's explanation with a deep voice.

His eyes remained on the pale face of the boy in the ward.

"He won't irritate me..." There was a slight tenderness in the man's eyes.

On the contrary, he only makes me feel infinite peace.

And horny.

While speaking, Lu Taipan raised his hand to adjust the newly installed mental force suppression device on his wrist, and he selected the maximum suppression intensity. After that day, Lu Taipan's mental power can only be said to be "roughly" back to normal, but there will still be slight confusion from time to time, and he will still need special equipment to stabilize his mental power.

Lu Taipan is worried that his overflowing mental value will stimulate the teenagers in the ward again.

Su Liang's eyes were still very slightly blue in his vision, and with his extra thin body, he looked very worrying.