Chapter 61:

"Little cool..."

Lu Taipan held Su Liang carefully, as if holding some fragile handicraft.

Su Liang also curled up in each other's arms uncontrollably.

Obviously when Lu Zhizhao was in Su Liang, he could force himself to remain calm, but at this time, he felt the man's questions and the familiar atmosphere. Suddenly I became extremely vulnerable and sad.

Some kind of special and unfamiliar emotion, even making him feel powerless, came to his mind. Su Liang involuntarily wrapped his arms around the man, his face buried deep in the other's chest, he sniffed the cold and damp aroma of the man greedily, as if he could forget Lu Zhizhao's attempt to stay a few minutes ago. The unpleasant pheromone smell inside his body...

It's just that the pheromones of frost moss and incense are always reminiscent of people, but at this time, there is an extremely tyrannical atmosphere.

That is the smell of a wounded, completely mad snake, or some beast that is about to completely collapse.

Su Liang thought at first that he was shaking uncontrollably after being attacked, but after a while he realized that the person who was shaking was not himself, but Lu Taipan.

Su Liang tried his best to cheer himself up, he looked at Lu Taipan, and then saw the dark flames burning in his eyes. The violent mental power was constantly surging in the air. Su Liang couldn't see the mental power, but he could feel the distortion and madness contained in the air.

He smelled the wet and **** smell of Lu Taipan.

"Are you hurt?"

The next moment, Su Liang heard Lu Taipan's hoarse and depressed question.

The man raised his hand tremblingly and wiped the corner of Su Liang's eyes with his thumb.

It wasn't until this time that Su Liang realized that she was crying. The enormous nausea accompanied by the pain caused by pheromone hypersensitivity caused him to shed tears physiologically.

His tears are undoubtedly stimulating Lu Taipan's madness.

Su Liang pursed her lips.

He wanted to say that he was fine, he wanted to comfort Lu Taipan that everything was fine, but there was something stuck in his throat, unable to say a word. In the end, Su Liang closed his eyes, he took a deep breath, and followed his instinct.

" Ignoring the onlookers of others, Su Liang directly hooked Lu Taipan's neck, forcing him to bow his head.

Then he kissed Lu Taipan hard.

Like a fire.

All collapse, madness, tyranny... all melted by this fire. The pheromone liquid overflowing between the lips and teeth tasted like warm and slightly hot mead, everything was sweet and hot, enough to soothe nerves tense with fear.

Su Liang could feel his mental power stretch a little bit, and the "white snake" hidden in his body also seemed very unstable at this time, but when it came out of the body For a moment, the tyrannical black "snake group" quickly became entangled with it. Lu Taipan's mental power was much less violent, but Su Liang soon felt another kind of restlessness in the other party's mental power.

It is not the same as the extreme calm and self-restraint on the outside, and it is also completely different from the restraint and clumsiness shown in the confession.

Lu Taipan's lips are very soft, but his request is very strong.

The kiss was initiated by Su Liang, but the dominance only stayed on the tip of Su Liang's tongue for a few seconds, and soon, the greed of Alpha's nature prevailed