Chapter 91

A few days ago.

Location: Snake Cave.

Record: The conversation between Lu Taipan and Su Liang.

Note: This record comes from the automatic record of Snake Cave's cutest artificial intelligence "housekeeper".

"Mr. Si, what is going on in all this? My sister's injury is not that simple, is it?"

Su Liang looked up at Lu Taipan. After the initial shock, the teenager gritted his teeth and forced himself to calm down.

He asked very bluntly.

And Lu Taipan did not hide anything.

"Su Nuan was injured this time because that person wanted to get you."

Lu Taipan said coldly.

" The wounds on Su Nuan's body suddenly looked like the work of a poisonous snake who was completely mad because of the drug, but those wounds were all disguise. That person was intentional, he knew very well that The manifestation of this drug, the mad Alpha will have a very strong desire to attack Omega, and all poisonous snakes will be sent to the snake cave after being attacked by the drug, Su Nuan, as an Omega, must be protected. As far as possible, the top priority is to send Su Nuan to the Lu familys private hospital, which is the Lu familys territory and can facilitate his follow-up activities.

With Lu Taipan's explanation, Su Liang's face became darker and darker.

There were two flames burning in his eyes, which were extremely angry flames.

"It's Lu Zhizhao, right? He cooperated with Ning Tangsheng, he helped Ning Tangsheng escape, and Ning Tangsheng gave him that **** drug so that he could attack the poisonous snake—"

Su Liang's face became whiter and whiter, because of too strong disgust and resentment, his body trembled slightly unconsciously when he spoke.

"Yes."

In Lu Taipan's eyes looking at Su Liang, a hint of distress flashed.

He considered his next words, so he paused for a moment before speaking completely.

"We have arranged a substitute. After Lu Zhizhao takes away the substitute, I will arrange for you to visit Su Nuan as soon as possible."

"Substitute?" Su Liang looked at Lu Taipan suspiciously.

"Lu Zhizhao wants to get you. And we found out that he has arranged an interstellar spaceship to leave tonight. According to our speculation, he intends to escape the Earth Alliance directly after kidnapping you , to make peace with Ning Tangsheng who was absconding." Speaking of Ning Tangsheng, Lu Taipan's eyes darkened, "...and we need to locate Ning Tangsheng through him. I'm sorry, Xiaoliang, Lu Zhizhao hurt. After killing your sister and attacking the poisonous snake, we still have to save his life temporarily. Because we got the latest news, the last farm of the Ning family was the counter-offensive weapon that the Canaanite emperor prepared for himself at the end of the war. An artificial planet that assembled the highest military equipment of Canaan in the late period, we were lucky at that time, and we did not let the Canaanite emperor have time to activate it."

But even a doomsday weapon that is not activated is still a time bomb for the people of the entire Earth Alliance.

No one knows what will happen in the end if the Canaanites' weapons of war are left in the hands of the demented "farm". What's more, they have reason to believe that the drug that the Ning family so-called "developed" against the Earth's high-level Alpha is likely to be the biochemical weapon created by the scientists in Canaan.