Chapter 68:

Lu Taipan's AO pheromone dependence on Su Liang has not been made public, but it is not a secret to the highest-ranking group of snake guards.

Alpha with a family name.

This seems to have caused some unspeakable excitement to this group of people.

Xue Yinhuan yawned, envy and hatred almost overflowing on the baby's face.

And Lu Taipan seems to be particularly radiant this morning. The face that was originally evil and like a monster is now more like a monster that is full of essence, and the evil is so handsome that he can't look directly .

"So early..."

Xue Yinhuan lowered her voice and deliberately looked at the time at the top right of the holographic projection.

Then he muttered softly.

"As expected of the boss, the kidneys are really good."

Although the voice was deliberately lowered, it was indeed very quiet in the conference room at this time, and this self-talk was particularly loud.

At that moment, everyone involuntarily glanced at Lu Taipan again.

Only Xue Yinhuan suddenly recovered and began to tremble.

Lu Taipan turned his head slightly, his dark eyes stopped on Xue Yinhuan for a while. The eyes of the owner of the snake cave instantly made Xue Yinhuan's hair stand upright, and he could not wait to slam his mouth into the zipper on the spot.

Xue Yinhuan sighed in her heart, waiting for Lu Taipan's punishment with bated breath.

But it wasn't until the meeting officially started that he realized that Lu Taipan didn't respond to his bold statement at all.

The main topic of this closed secret meeting is naturally the matter of human gland trafficking and N farms.

The young man named Chi Lian methodically reported their new discoveries in the forty-eighth district to everyone.

"Thanks to Master Su Liang for collecting enough information before we found 'she'."

Chi Lian said solemnly.

According to the clues Su Liang dug up from other victims, the poisonous snake team went to the ruins of the N farm, and among the rubble, found the life support buried deep in the ground cabin.

"The target has long been removed from the glands, is in a severe coma girl, thin, severe anemia and malnutrition, unable to determine the exact identity, it is presumed that the time of her falling into a coma lasted four or five years. Long time. One thing is for sure, this girl was a very, very high omega before the glands were removed."

"According to the victim's testimony and some information and clues we have found, the girl's institutional code is No. 0214. She should have been directly used as a biological experiment waste four or five years ago. was wiped out."

Yet she is still alive.

That was just a rumor. According to rumors, a certain supervisor of N farm once secretly placed a girl under his room.

That's a big man's information gland donor.

The donor whose glands have been removed does not need to live at all, but the glands provided by this girl seem to be different.

Perhaps to use this as a threat, or to use it as a last resort to save her life, the supervisor secretly replaced the list and immersed the girl in the stun liquid, Hide it in the secret room below his residence.