Chapter 86:

What can a drowning person do in a flood?

He can't do anything.

The huge wave swept over him, carried him, threw him to the top of the wind and waves, and pressed him into the deepest and darkest bottom. And there was nothing he could do but go with the flow.

He completely lost control of himself, he didn't know where he was, and he didn't know how long this hot, strong and surging wave would last.

The only thing he can do is to cling to the hard, thick driftwood in the flood.

Su Liang cried a lot.

Even when faced with Lu Taipan, who lost control of his mental sea and fell into a mad state, he was never as helpless and confused as he was now.

He felt as if he had become a bag of honey.

The honey in the silver cup was placed on the candle, and it was hot and burnt into a flowing juice.

The juice was boiled by the fire tongue, and it began to overflow.

Su Liang had no idea why she became so strange.

He seemed to be in a crazy and charming dream.

Everything was hot, messy, and juicy.

The joy that should have been felt at this moment has turned into a long and delicate torture.

He is falling, absorbed and assimilated by the endless abyss. And in the biggest wave, Su Liang suddenly noticed the changes in the depths of his body.

It was a silver cup that was poured from the fire.

"Don't—"

Su Liang's figure suddenly tensed, and her thoughts turned into a fog of white light.

In the arms of the greedy monster, his treasure turned into a cloud of juice, still trembling.

"Little cool?!"

Until this moment, Lu Taipan's voice finally receded from fanaticism and obsession, and turned into panic.

A few hours—

Su Liang was a little weakly wrapped in a brand-new hospital gown, with a thick pheromone-isolating blanket over her shoulders, and she sat uneasy with an Alpha at the same time as a medical doctor room.

But even the strictest hospital gowns and the most advanced isolation blankets couldn't hide the marks on the Omega boy's slender neck and wrists...and the smell of another man on him.

Su Liangdi had a thin restraint sticker on the back of his neck, sitting a little far from Lu Taipan.

His eyes were slightly red and his lips were slightly swollen.

Comparing to Su Liang, who was in a state of embarrassment, the complexion of the Lord of the Snake Cave was unusually bright. It is indeed like a demon who has been full of energy. The man's eyebrows and eyes are getting darker, his lips are bright red, and his whole body is overflowing with an almost magical charm. At this very moment, the radiant Alpha looked a little embarrassed.

Although Lu Taipan has been trying to control his expression, his eyes are always unconsciously glanced at his partner.

There was a rare touch of tension in the bottom of her eyes.