Chapter 19:

Su Liang's current state looks rather bleak.

Lu He showed no mercy when he tore off his clothes. The original clothes on his body were now broken fabrics, which could not cover his body at all. The young beta is now lying on the ground like a toy broken by someone, looking fragile and pitiful.

The medicament developed with malice and conspiracy played an evil role in his body, his body was weak and his mind was chaotic.

The induced pheromone smelled unusually thick and sweet, like tons of cream, honey, and sugar sauce condensed together, and seemed to condense into a thick and sweet substance in the air.

"Um..."

Su Liang curled up, her body trembling slightly.

It seemed that he sensed Lu Taipan's approach, and the young man, like an injured animal, rolled out a vague whimper from his throat.

He stretched out his limp hands and looked at the tall man in his field of vision.

Looks like she's resisting.

It's like... expecting.

The sweet aroma becomes more intense.

Lu Taipan stopped beside Su Liang.

His gaze slid across Su Liang's cheeks and body inch by inch.

All the way, Su Liang already had many small scratches on his body, tiny blood droplets oozing out from the scratches, and the bruises on his face left by Lu He's attack also became very obvious.

A cold and terrifying aura overflowed from Lu Taipan's body, and in the next second, Lu He and Ning's servants who were not far from him lost their voices.

Bursting into a painful and deep syncope.

Similarly, feeling the pressure of Lu Taipan, several figures who slowly appeared in the night also stopped instantly. The "Poisonous Snakes" wrapped in tight black combat uniforms had also arrived, but after sensing Lu Taipan's breath, they quickly stopped at a position that could ensure their own safety.

The only person who can get any closer is the "housekeeper".

The android dragged the floppy bodies of Lu He and Ning's attendant to the side, then looked over at Su Liang worriedly.

Then, he looked at Lu Taipan again.

"Cough."

The android made a strange, untimely cough.

Seeing that Lu Taipan was about to pick up Su Liang, he opened his mouth a little hesitantly.

"My dear master, according to the real-time data collected so far, I personally do not recommend you to have such close contact with Master Su Liang. Now the concentration of pseudo-pheromone emanating from Master Su Liang's body It's more than twenty conventional units, and even with the isolation device functioning, this concentration of pheromone stimulation risks exacerbating pheromone disorders for you."

The housekeeper was right.

Under the action of the high-intensity isolation device, most of the pseudo-pheromone was indeed isolated from Lu Taipan's perception range.

However, Lu Taipan felt that he could still smell a vague aura that would make him have an alpha instinctive reaction.

It was not sweet.

On the contrary, that touch is really light, with a refreshing and slightly sweet aroma.

It's like an unripe green fruit hiding in the branches.