Chapter 27:

On the third day, Su Liang was sluggish for a long time after waking up.

The anxiety and emptiness that had plagued him the night before had disappeared like a dream, and even the exhaustion caused by the development of the information glands had long since been swept away after a deep sleep.

The negative state of the body disappeared, but Su Liang was not at all comfortable and happy.

He doesn't want to face reality at all.

Because, just this morning, after waking up, he found that he fell asleep completely wrapped in Mr. Si's combat uniform. And his original pajamas were crumpled and crumpled, and were randomly piled in the corner.

Isnt it true that if you sleep well, you cant remember your dreams? However, Su Liang could clearly remember the extremely ambiguous overlapping and gasping in the dream last night.

Someone pressed on him, biting his neck fiercely like a beast.

However, the merciless erosion reveals the joy and happiness of bone erosion...

The figure of the man in the dream was extremely blurred, but the breath was so clear.

Su Liang held her head and asked the heavens speechlessly.

Immediately afterwards, he jumped up from the bed and rushed into the bathroom. After rushing in the cold water column for a long time, he barely recovered his precarious reason and calmed down.

No matter how reluctant to admit the reality, but he still has to face it—

He, Su Liang, has become a pervert.

Ten minutes later, Su Liang shivered while wrapped in a bath towel, and looked at the slightly wrinkled black combat uniform on the bed.

After another half an hour, Su Liang bit her lip and started to do the necessary cleaning work on the combat uniform. Of course, there was no suspicious liquid on the combat uniform (otherwise Su Liang Liang suspected that he might choose to cut himself off because of excessive shame), it just became a little wrinkled, and it seemed to be because it had been wrapped around Su Liang for too long, and the leather combat uniform was also stained with a little bit of shame and anger belonging to this name. The smell of dead beta.

Su Liang frowned and sniffed for a while, and reluctantly smelled a little fruit-like smell.

Su Liang didn't even know how she cheered up, cleaned up and folded the combat uniform. All he knew was that he took a cold shower for a while before he managed to let the temperature on his face go down.

He didn't know what happened to him, and finally he could only bite the bullet and start to re-read the various materials that the housekeeper had passed on to him. Then he found a similar case in the data: an unfortunate person who also had a problem with the pheromone gland and had a pheromone disorder, became unconscious due to hormones, and had serious "nesting" behavior. He stole And illegally occupied the personal belongings of five Alphas, including neighbors and roommates, to appease their biological instincts. Then, after the pheromone returned to normal, the patient regained consciousness and later developed severe social impairment.

Su Liang quickly turned off the electronic screen, daring not to watch the follow-up development of this unfortunate person.

It's not too bad.