Chapter 79:

As long as Xue Yinhuan gets a little closer to Su Liang, she will be deterred by the pheromone of Lu Taipan on the boy. What should have been the easiest **** mission suddenly became extremely difficult.

"Xiaohuan, otherwise, don't force it."

Su Liang looked at Xue Yinhuan's slightly pale face and said helplessly.

"No, it's fine, wait, I figured it out, there's a solution!"

·

Xue Yinhuan wiped the cold sweat on the forehead, suddenly had an idea and raised her voice.

Su Liang saw him rummaging in the mission bag for a while, and then took out a can of spray.

The trade name - Alpha Pheromone Thinner is brightly printed on the cylindrical tank. This is a daily spray commonly used by Omega, which can be used to dilute the alpha breath that is too strong in public or specific people, so as not to cause unnecessary disputes.

Xue Yinhuan held the spray in hand and sprayed it continuously on Su Liang's side. The strong fragrance of the chemical agent slowly diffused, finally diluting the aggressive pheromone of the lord of the snake cave, and Xue Yinhuan could finally start the task.

Although he got close to Su Liang, he still showed his expression like being hit by static electricity from time to time. After all, even with pheromone thinner, it is difficult to completely eliminate the marks left by the double S-level Alpha.

"Xiaohuan, you have all the tools."

Su Liang looked at Xue Yinhuan in surprise and couldn't help muttering.

Seeing Shang Su Liang's shocked gaze, Xue Yinhuan shook her wrist and explained it very casually.

"This is nothing, it's a trivial matter. The Lord Snake should also be susceptible, I can understand... That guy from the Black Mamba also entered the susceptible period inexplicably, stay with me The smell on my body is particularly intoxicating. At that time, I specially made an appointment with the people from the 3rd Corps of the 1st sector to socialize, but as soon as I arrived at the coffee shop, I was directly blasted out, and they said that I was about to be slapped by me. It smelled like a rash. I went to fight with the Black Mamba, and he lost a bottle of this stuff to me in the end. Really, I was preparing for that friendship for a long time..."

When the voice fell, Xue Yinhuan found that Su Liang's gaze towards him was more complicated.

"You...Black Mamba...?"

Xue Yinhuan was stunned for a moment, then raised her voice, angrily raised her voice: "Wait, it's not what you think! I'm in the same dormitory as the Black Mamba, okay?! He Entering the susceptible period, I got smell on my body, isn't this a very common accident?! Don't think about it!"

"Oh."

Su Liang nodded, thinking that Xue Yinhuan's explanation made sense.

But for some reason, he still felt that something was wrong.

However, the pheromone accident between Xue Yinhuan and Black Mamba helped Su Liang a long time later. With the pheromone thinner, Su Liang and Xue Yinhuan came to the command center smoothly.

According to his schedule today, he and Lu Taipan will meet here, and then they will go out to the living base where the victims of the N farm are housed.

Su Liang has established a very good relationship with the rescued Omega victims. Although now those Omega victims are more or less able to accept the mental therapists arranged by the base, but according to the feedback from the medical staff, those people seem to be more adapted to Su Liang's mental conditioning methods. If you want to get more clues about the N farm from them, it seems that you can only rely on Su Liang's further inquiries.