Chapter 51:

Snake Cave Mecha Training Ground.

In a few days—

"Um..."

Su Liang let out a groan.

A strange soreness gushed out from the depths of the body, but this uncomfortable feeling lasted only for a moment, and then everything went back to normal.

"Little Liang? Are you all right?"

It was just a little stiff, and Xue Yinhuan's concerned greetings came from Su Liang's ears.

"It's fine."

Su Liang straightened up holding the recorder, then smiled at the person beside him.

"I haven't slept well lately... well, maybe a little too tired."

He said perfunctorily.

"I see, your dark circles are too heavy." Xue Yinhuan glanced at Su Liang's face, and then he suddenly raised his eyebrows, "I always feel that you The sky is almost the same as the boss, the whole person is weird, what the **** are you doing... wait, it's that thing, right?"

As if she suddenly figured out something, Xue Yinhuan's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Huh?"

"We all know, the point of everyone's gossip lately is this matter-"

Su Liang looked at Xue Yinhuan in shock.

"You all know?"

Every word that came out of my throat was a little fluttering.

Xue Yinhuan blinked, patted Su Liang's shoulder and laughed: "Yeah, we all know, I heard that you are about to make those Leia flowers in the yard into an invasive species ? I heard that there are flowers of Leia everywhere now, and the medical department said that they will distribute a new mental calming spray to all of us recently, and the ingredients of the flowers of Leia are used in it."

Poor, about the same.

Su Liang only felt that a heart suddenly fell back, and he responded dryly.

"The Leia plant is really difficult, Xiao Liang, you can grow the Leia flower to such an extent, you will be a ghost if you are not tired!"

Xue Yinhuan began to thank Su Liang very seriously.

Su Liang: ""

It's not really tiring.

Because Su Liang didn't know why the flowers of Leia suddenly flooded.

Just after Lu Taipan expressed his pursuit to him with amazing momentum, the next day, when Su Liang opened the door, he found that the flower of Leia, which was just an ordinary bloom, was actually in the yard It was completely merged into a vast sea of ​​flowers. After the originally incomparably simple and thin little flowers were transformed into a sea of ​​flowers, they looked extremely dazzling and magnificent, almost completely suppressing the original gorgeous leaves of the Laiya plant.

The housekeeper and the alien plant experts in the snake cave have studied for a long time, but they have not come up with a reason.

It can only be roughly guessed that these Leia plants usually collect scattered spiritual power scattered by humans as nutrients, and the reason why they bloom so densely is purely because of their excess "nutrient" .

The reason why Leia plants suddenly "eat up" is unknown.

Anyway, it is certain that these flowers are beneficial and harmless to high-level Alphas, so the medical department did take some raw materials for the development of new mental stabilizers.