Chapter 35:

Su Liang turned pale.

"Mr. Si..."

Su Liang, who was overwhelmed, tried his best to keep calm and tried to wake up the meager reason of Alpha in the susceptible period, even though he knew it was in vain.

The man behind him was filled with an indescribable frenzy.

It is different from those Alphas in the susceptible period that Su Liang knew. The man didn't seem to yell or have blank eyes. He could even talk to Su Liang in a soft voice, and move Also very orderly, but

Scary.

"Mr. Si" is really scary.

Su Liang's pupils tightened, watching the black-haired and black-eyed man with a smile as he removed the exoskeleton and combat uniform one by one, revealing a strong and sturdy body.

"You are so cute."

The man murmured softly, and his fingertips slowly slid along the boy's cheek to the corner of his mouth.

The slender fingers, which are very good at manipulating weapons and mechas, are carefully examining the lips and tongue of the young beta.

Su Liang couldn't move, couldn't speak, and could only let the maniac man like a child who just got a toy to get his hands on him.

Then, Su Liang felt a light kiss on the back of her neck.

"It's sweet."

The man let out a contented low sigh.

Su Liang shivered heavily.

Young Beta closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to calm himself. He felt as if his mind and body were completely cut in half by an invisible knife.

His reason was almost completely overwhelmed by fear, but his body...

His body was quite hot.

It can't go on like this, Su Liang thought, although he can still maintain his basic sanity, he doesn't dare to bet that this sanity will last too long.

Mr. Si is undoubtedly out of control, if even he falls...

Su Liang fought a cold war and did not want to think about it any longer.

"Sir, I'm in pain."

When she opened her eyes again, Su Liang's previous resistance attitude suddenly changed.

"Can you let go of me a little bit, my waist is about to break."

He became soft and tame, and no longer struggled against the mad Alpha.

The complaint he made sounded indescribably sweet.

It's like acting like a baby.

Su Liang also got a breath, turned around, and looked at "Mr. Si" face to face for a moment.

The man's pupils are still as dark, like an abyss, like a beast.

There is endless greed and tyranny.

"Mr. Si, you scared me."

Su Liang said softly, his face was pale, and there was fear in his eyes, but his tone was very sweet, as if he had already formed a partner with Alpha, he murmured to the person in front of him : "Kiss me, okay?"

His voice was completely engulfed.

He got a kiss, and it was as crazy as "Mr. Si" showed.

Su Liang was extremely difficult to deal with the man's kiss.