Chapter 81:

Inside the Living Base—

In the survivor's medical room, Su Liang, with the help of the medical officer, took the instrument probe used to measure mental power from the back of the Omega's neck in front of him.

"Value 78...basically stable..."

Su Liang looked down at the stable mental strength of the Omega in front of her on the screen, relaxed her expression and smiled.

"In good condition."

He concluded.

Although the mental state of the survivors is still in the "basically stable" range, there is a lot of room for improvement, but compared to when they were rescued before, the group of Omegas in front of them are already in a state of has been greatly improved.

"This value is really good, I thought it would be good to maintain around 60."

The medical officer on the side came over and glanced at the results of the instrument, with a relieved smile on his face.

"I said it all, I think I've gotten better lately."

"Yes, medical officer, you have been worrying all the time, why are you so unconfident in yourself?"

"Asu is also very powerful. Every time I comb my mental strength like this, I feel very comfortable..."

Hearing the medical officer's sighs, the Omega survivors also smiled and gathered around to talk.

The medical officer in front of him had worked with Su Liang on the spaceship before, and the Omegas also established a very special trust relationship with Su Liang during those days, and now they are in the living base When we meet again, the atmosphere can be called harmonious.

"I have to say, Su Liang, you are really amazing. I heard that you just differentiated into an Omega not long ago." It's also a lot easier. "But, I've been observing it for a long time. Your mental grooming effect on other people is really excellent, and you're about to catch up with a senior conditioner. You are really talented in this area."

The medical officer couldn't help but sigh.

"As expected of the personal spiritual conditioner of Lord Snake..."

"The instruments in the Snake Cave are very advanced and play a very good auxiliary role, and the instructions you gave me are also very detailed, just follow them."

Su Liang was almost embarrassed to be praised, he explained in a low voice with a blushing face.

While talking, Su Liang raised her hand and stroked behind her, intending to take off the instrument probe stuck to her body. But as soon as he raised his hand, a sudden sourness flashed from the depths of his body, which made the boy's movements stagnate for a while.

Hmm—

The feeling of soreness brought about by the development of a new organ is too stimulating, Su Liang subconsciously snorted.

"Asu? Are you all right?!"

Omega, who had just received treatment, immediately noticed Su Liang's strangeness, and hurriedly came up to support Su Liang.

"Is it so tired that I twisted somewhere?"

At the same time, the medical officer also looked towards Su Liang, he asked worriedly, and before Su Liang declined, he raised his hand to help Su Liang get the instrument port. The moment the neckline was pulled away, Su Liang was densely packed from the back of his neck to his shoulders, clearly revealing that a certain man's strong monopoly desire was immediately exposed in front of others.