Chapter 62:

Su Liang was half lying on the hospital bed, his joints and muscles were still tingling because of the allergic reaction.

It made him look pale.

Hearing the sound of the metal door opening and closing, Su Liang turned her head, and then she met Lu Taipan's eyes.

"Mr. Si..."

The moment she saw Lu Taipan, Su Liang completely ignored the muscles and joints she was protesting frantically, and involuntarily tightened her body.

The boy's pale face was stained with a blush, his eyes widened in horror, looking straight at Lu Taipan, his expression a little flustered.

Su Liang was not ready to face the current Lu Taipan.

Next, he kissed Lu Taipan forcibly.

Moreover, she bit the other party's lip with blood.

After sobering up in the treatment room, as long as Su Liang recalled the scene at that time, she would like to dig a hole on the spot with her toes on the ground.

"Sorry, I must have been dizzy, so I...

Su Liang was flustered and made her debut.

But Lu Taipan looked very calm, as if he didn't notice the embarrassment and embarrassment of the teenager.

The Lord of the Snake Cave went straight to Su Liang's bed, his eyes fixed on the latter.

Compared to Su Liang's helplessness, shame and anger at this moment, Lu Taipan looks unusually calm, calm and unmoved by foreign objects.

"There's something wrong with your gender differentiation." After being silent for a while, Lu Taipan opened his mouth and said, I'm afraid only the people closest to him might be able to hear it. At this moment, there was a hint of his voice. Subtle anomalies.

"You may be a very special type of Omega..."

After relaying what the medical officer had told him to Su Liang in the simplest and clearest way possible, Lu Taipan clearly saw that the teenager in front of him was stunned. The blood faded little by little from Su Liang's pale cheeks.

Su Liang's hand tightened the sheet, and even her knuckles began to turn white.

"Is there any other way?" Su Liang suppressed all his emotions and asked word by word, he had tried his best to keep calm, but the words still leaked A little apprehensive and helpless.

"There should be other ways to get rid of pheromone allergy? If using other alpha pheromones can avoid pheromone dependence? For example—"

For example, the use of synthetic alpha pheromone has a good clinical effect.

Su Liang never thought that he might also suffer from pheromone dependence one day. With Mr. Si's busyness, if someone needs his comfort and giving all the time, I am afraid it will be a huge burden. .

What's more, Su Liang didn't think Mr. Si would want to see such an embarrassing scene.

However, before Su Liang finished speaking, she found that the frosty man in front of him suddenly leaned forward, trapping him between his arms.

Su Liang's unfinished words were swallowed up by the man, and annihilated in the wet lips and teeth.

【Mr. Si? 】

Su Liang only had time to let out a muffled groan, and then she was heavily crushed on the hospital bed.

Lu Taipan's presence became very obvious at this moment. Under the completely tight combat uniform, the man's shoulders were extremely broad, and his chest and waist were covered with stone-like solid muscle.