Chapter 54:

"My People"?

Perhaps it was because the pressure of the top Alpha was too strong. After hearing these three words, Lu Zhizhao even felt a faint echo in his skull.

He looked at the two people in front of him in disbelief, his brain throbbing.

Lu Taipan mentioned before that Su Liang was from the Snake Cave.

The people of Snake Cave mean that Su Liang is also his people.

Lu Zhizhao heard a voice in his body speaking, trying to explain everything in front of him.

However, the scene in front of him was so dazzling that he had no way to deceive himself. In his memory, a man who was always cold and arrogant, and never showed any emotions, looked like a male beast defending his territory at this time when he was protecting him in front of Su Liang.

It's like something is burning deep inside your body.

It's like being cut open by a dull rust knife

Pain and anger hit the soul of the young Alpha at the same time, and his expression was extremely distorted. Anyone, even a civilian who knows nothing about the collapse of Alpha's mental sea, can probably clearly realize that the situation of the young man in front of him is very wrong when they see Lu Zhizhao's current appearance.

Su Liang of course also noticed the chaotic atmosphere, he couldn't help frowning.

In order to resist Lu Taipan's coercion, Lu Zhizhao is also desperately releasing his own spiritual power and pheromone.

I didn't feel it before, but at this moment, Su Liang could feel the skin that was exposed outside the combat uniform, and there was a slight pain.

He leaned on Lu Taipan's side unconsciously.

The breath of the Lord of the Snake Cave is pure, cold and extremely domineering, easily isolating the pheromone belonging to another Alpha. In an instant, Su Liang felt a lot more comfortable.

And Lu Taipan naturally sensed Su Liang's closeness, he instinctively raised his hand and pulled Su Liang behind him.

For many days, Su Liang and Lu Taipan have formed a tacit understanding, and other people in Snake Cave have long been accustomed to the intimate interaction between the two.

But this scene fell into Lu Zhizhao's eyes, but it turned into a completely different picture.

It was as if a thunderbolt fell, and then shattered him alive.

Lu Taipan...my uncle...why is he so close to his lover?

The bright red blood gradually spread out in the field of vision, and in reality, Lu Zhizhao's eyes had already turned blood red.

Lu Zhizhao's teeth rattled, memories in nightmares and reality were constantly intertwined, in his mind, Su Liang was far more than just his little boyfriend who was playing a temper, but also his escape Lovers who have been in love with each other for many years, but finally passed away by accident...

But Su Liang, who used to love him so much, is now so obediently hiding behind another Alpha.

As if they were already close lovers.

How can this be? How can you do this!

Lu Zhizhao's gradually violent mental power created a subtle airflow in the originally windless central control room.

The expressions of the viper warriors who were watching the scene with great interest changed slightly, and their eyes suddenly became extremely sharp. Their figures remained the same, but their muscles had already begun to tighten. Some people changed positions quietly, bringing Lu Zhizhao into their effective attack range.