Chapter 47:

Su Liang unbuttoned Lu Taipan's clothes little by little.

The body of the Lord of the Snake Cave is stronger and stronger than he looks when he is clothed. Su Liang didn't even dare to look directly at each other's chest so as not to disturb his mind.

"Sorry."

He said again, then took a deep breath and covered his body directly.

Maybe it was because of the loss of mental power, or because of other reasons, every inch of Lu Taipan's skin was very hot at this time, and the heat was like corrosiveness along the skin of the two The adjoining parts continued to penetrate into Su Liang's body.

Soon Su Liang's body was rendered in ambiguous pink.

Mr. Si...like steel wrapped in thick velvet.

This thought flashed through Su Liang's mind.

And almost at the same time, he heard a muffled inhalation.

He raised his head subconsciously and met Lu Taipan's eyes. The other party was looking at him, and a dangerous light flashed in the depths of his dark pupils.

The moment she met that line of sight, Su Liang felt a tension in the back of her neck.

"Don't worry, go ahead."

Lu Taipan said in a hoarse voice as if to appease Su Liang.

"Okay, okay—"

Su Liang responded quickly.

"I have studied the principles of mental conditioning before. The uniforms on our bodies and isolation fluids, and even most of the mental transmission catheters are protective measures to prevent mental power from getting out of control."

Su Liang took a deep breath and tried to relax her body so that she and Lu Taipan could stick more closely.

"But I think these measures should not be useful for an Alpha like you, but for me, these so-called protective measures will restrict my perception and make me Low mental power is more difficult to transmit. In this way, your mental power arousal is too high, and mine is restricted, and the situation will only get worse..."

Su Liang seemed a little chatty at this moment. He kept talking, as if this would relieve the shame and embarrassment that filled his body at this time. Strictly speaking, it was not a shame Embarrassment, but another more subtle mood.

"So I removed all the things that limited my spiritual power, and planned to deal with the current problem in a more...simple way."

Su Liang stammered, he was now completely attached to Lu Taipan's body.

In fact, Su Liang's behavior at this time can be regarded as an adventure. His mental power is likely to be overdrawn and drained.

He even gave up the last bit of protection completely, and contacted Lu Taipan's spiritual power in the most primitive way - the one who secretly modified a parameter and deliberately increased Lu Taipan's spiritual power awakening value If he could see this scene, he would probably be overjoyed, because Su Liang might end up worse than he expected.

"I always feel that the instrument makes me uncomfortable. It seems easier to use this method."

But at this time, Su Liang just blushed slightly, and explained to the man under him with an embarrassed look.

"The butler said that I used my instincts in the mecha to directly appease your spiritual sea, which is actually a kind of spiritual conditioning. If I could do it at that time, no I can't do it right now."