Chapter 58:

Lu Taipan is the master of the snake cave, but at the same time he is indeed a member of the Viper Warriors - the most powerful and top Viper Warrior.

In terms of rank, his rating is well above the second level required by the regulations.

In principle, there is really no problem for a viper warrior who fully meets the requirements to receive the **** mission and accompany Su Liang to the forty-eighth district.

But once you really face the matter of "snake master Lu Taipan receiving the **** task", it is still very strange how you look at it.

"Any questions?"

Lu Taipan looked at Su Liang calmly and asked.

"No, no."

Su Liang replied subconsciously, and then sat stiffly into the transport spaceship.

Strictly speaking, as an escort, Lu Taipan's professional level is indeed quite high. And just like the housekeeper said, he is really good at driving all transport equipment. Because of its simple structure and small size, the transport spacecraft is usually much more bumpy than large spacecraft during flight, but under the operation of Lu Taipan, this transport spacecraft The sailing of the spacecraft can only be described as light and smooth. It can be said that this is the most comfortable time Su Liang has experienced in the transport spaceship.

However, this was also a disturbing time at the center of Su Liang's experience in the transport spaceship.

He originally thought that he would spend the whole voyage because of Lu Zhizhao's strange behavior, but the reality is, sitting in his seat, he can't help but distract himself and secretly pay attention Lu Taipan stood on the side.

The Lord of the Snake Cave on the driver's seat stretched out, and even in a simple transport boat, he looked unusually tall and slender. When he was looking at the screen intently, a bluish cold light hit him On his face, the man's brows and eyes were unusually deep, and the astonishing beauty that was almost demonic became more and more obvious.

And, it shouldn't be an illusion...

Su Liang can feel it, and someone is in a very happy mood at this time. The space in the cockpit of the transport spacecraft is small, and because of this, the presence of the pheromone slightly leaked by Alpha has become stronger. At least for Su Liang. In Lu Taipan's pheromones, the usual cold aura was much lighter, but the fiery and powerful scent of burning incense became extraordinarily strong.

Su Liang touched the back of her neck, and the skin above the glands was slightly tight.

Then, probably because Su Liang's eyes stayed on Lu Taipan for a while, the man suddenly turned his head and looked straight at Su Liang.

"What's wrong?"

The man asked in a deep voice

"Nothing."

Su Liang turned her head quickly and withdrew her gaze.

He stared in front of him with bated breath, his ears were hot and his heartbeat was completely uncontrollable.

Compared to Lu Taipan's calmness, Su Liang felt that she was panicked and even a little embarrassed.

The boy felt a slight unwillingness.

"I thought it would be Xue Yinhuan or Black Mamba to pick up the task."

Su Liang suddenly opened her mouth and said without a thought.

Lu Taipan stared straight ahead, his expression did not seem to have changed, probably only the artificial intelligence that has been monitoring the status of the spacecraft could perceive that at that moment, the Lord of the Snake Cave landed on the steering lever The force on the top is a little bit bigger.