Chapter 63:

The treatment bed on the Snake Cave spacecraft is quite sturdy, but at this moment, the metal bed frame made a subtle creaking sound.

At the same time, there was a man's low coaxing voice.

"The medical officer said, I need to give you some pheromone release therapy to relieve your allergies."

"Don't be afraid, it won't hurt."

"This is just normal...medical practice, and you don't have to be shy."

Although Lu Taipan said that the treatment is not painful, after a while, the slender hands of the young man struggled out from under the sheets and groped for the distress bell at the head of the bed.

It's a pity, but just as he moved, he was covered by a wider and rougher palm, interlaced his fingers, and then firmly fixed in place.

Large clumps of Leia flowers are planted in the Snake Cave spaceship's planting room.

The original green fruit is about to ripen.

Each piece of pulp begins to exude a honey-like sweetness, juicy, soft and plump.

In the treatment room, the sweet fragrance and the man's strong cold fragrance intertwined with each other, and finally slowly merged into another thick and thick scent.

The breath even made the entire treatment room slowly heat up.

This time, it took a long time for Su Liang and Lu Taipan to separate.

The Lord of the Snake Cave, who has always been known for being extremely calm, has red eyes and an uneven breath at this time.

He stared at Su Liang, and the next second, he suddenly got up and left the medical bed.

"I'll leave first."

The man hurriedly left a sentence, and then fled into the clean room attached to the medical room almost embarrassed.

Su Liang, who was on the bed, was out of breath and wet, as if she had just been fished out of the water, and was unable to respond to Lu Taipan at all.

He tried to sit up, but as soon as he moved, the clothes slipped directly from his shoulders.

His

Immediately afterwards, he gasped.

A special sense of discomfort in her body made Su Liang's face change unpredictably. First, she reluctantly picked up the quilt from the ground to cover herself, and then quickly tightened her neckline.

When I thought about buttoning again, I found that almost all the buttons on his clothes were gone. Of course, not only the buttons were brutally handed, but the neat and clean hospital gown on his body also seemed to be caught at this time. A rotten rag is completely disembodied.

You don't need to look in the mirror to know that the visible parts of his body are now full of "treatment marks", and the invisible parts...probably the same.

Of course, the hardest hit area was Su Liang's neck, where there was a deep tooth mark, so deep that there was even some bleeding.

Even when the treatment was done before, the place had been cleaned countless times, and Lu Zhizhao's pheromones had long since disappeared. But Alpha's unstoppable monopoly desire was at work, and the man's pheromones still domineeringly covered that small area layer after layer.