Chapter 89

"You remember."

Su Liang said lightly.

Su Liang sighed when he heard Lu Zhizhao repeating "last life", "this life" and so on in front of him. He did not deny that he had lived again.

Lu Zhizhao: "Yes, just like you."

He sighed.

"I have a brand new opportunity with you. Do you know how difficult it is? However, you betrayed me." Lowered his voice, "But, it's okay... I don't mind."

He looked straight at Su Liang, his eyes made Su Liang vomit more and more.

"I really love you...you don't know how much I love you..."

Lu Zhizhao frantically told Su Liang's ear everything about his previous life - everything that happened after Su Liang's death.

How he did everything he could to guard Su Liang's body, how he fought against the world, and how he fought with his own life to bring Su Liang back to the world...

He is so lonely, desperate, regretful, and has no regrets.

However, he did not wait for any response from Su Liang.

About two days later, Su Liang suddenly opened his eyes in the cabin - the sound of the spacecraft's engines became completely different from before, and the gravity also changed slightly.

"Have you finally reached your destination?"

He murmured.

As he deduced, it wasn't long before he heard the disgusting footsteps.

After the metal opened, Lu Zhizhao approached Su Liang. He stretched out his arms and fixed it on the seat, and Su Liang, who was completely weak because of the drug, hugged him tightly in his arms.

"We're here."

He said happily to Su Liang.

Su Liang lowered her eyes and did not give any response, but a thought flashed in her eyes.

In two days, through the sound of the spacecraft's engine, the spacecraft went through at least three transitions.

When passing by the covered bridge, Su Liang couldn't help turning his head. He looked at the starry sky outside the porthole for a long time until Lu Zhizhao let out a dull laugh above his head.

"Don't look, you won't know where you are."

After a pause, Lu Zhizhao added.

"There's no way that person can catch up here."

On this point, Lu Zhizhao is very confident.

I have to say, Ning Tangsheng is quite smart.

After taking over the "farm", he paid a considerable price and directly hid the center of the "farm" in the depths of the battlefield between the Earth Alliance and the Canaanites many years ago.

When he was desperate in his last life, Lu Zhizhao also heard the rumor about the secret base of the "farm". He once thought of finding it there and spending the rest of his life there, but he didn't find it until he died." The final foundation of the farm.

In this life he finally understood why he could not find the last "farm".

Because, even the most maddened and daring star thief will not come near here.

Originally, this area was a natural small meteorite belt, not to mention years of war, which made the entire space extremely unstable. Space faults may appear at any time in the seemingly calm and dark starry sky. There are small artificial black holes and debris from warships scattered throughout the war. The information jammers used in the war and the electromagnetic storm caused by the disregard of the Covenant's ban are still circling and whistling here, and there are no navigation instruments that can be used here, which means that once you enter this place, you will be completely lost. In space...unless you can get a "breadcrumb" as a guide.