Chapter 70:

Participants have pretty rigid expectations about the relationships of their attendees.

Lu Taipan quickly regained his original calm and began to explain carefully to Su Liang.

"Under normal circumstances, there are only two kinds of relationships for two people to attend a party, partners, and relatives."

The Lord of the Snake Cave glanced at the invitation, and quite calmly concealed the fact that as the hero who killed the Canaan Emperor, he was completely free from any restrictions.

"If it weren't for a 'partner', I would never have told the organizer that I am your uncle, and this time I plan to bring my junior to attend—"

Thinking of Su Liang calling himself Uncle Lu, Lu Taipan's eyes flickered.

But until Lu Taipan finished explaining, Su Liang did not respond.

The slender teenager stared straight at an Alpha without saying a word, but this silence itself is already an attitude.

When he led the poisonous snake to kill the Canaanite emperor, there was never any man who flinched and hesitated. Under the clear eyes of the young man, he was defeated very quickly.

"Sorry." He apologized. "Actually, no matter what your identity is, you can come to the rescue with me, but I do hope that everyone at the party will know that ... you are my partner."

While speaking, Lu Taipan raised his hand and gently stroked Su Liang's cheek.

When he spoke, the deliberate disguise gradually faded from his face, leaving only the most sincere expression of an older man.

"You don't want to go to the party as your partner because you're scared, right?"

"Mr. Si, actually..."

"Before, just falling in love with Lu Zhizhao made you suffer, but now you have become my partner. I am Lu Zhizhao's uncle, I am older than you, and the next There will be more people who will make all kinds of disgusting remarks about you behind your back, and the rumors will probably completely drown the Lu family. After that, maybe when you are walking on the road, any one will come over and ask you how they seduced me and seduced me.

Speaking of this, Lu Taipan's voice suddenly became very serious and solemn.

"However, I can assure you that none of these things will happen. I won't allow those things to happen again. Lu Zhizhao can't protect you, but I can."

"No one can hurt you again, and there will be no rumors that bother you, they can think in their hearts, but never, ever, can't resort to words and pen."

You never have to be afraid.

Lu Taipan said in his heart.

Su Liang and Lu Taipan looked at each other for a few seconds, and after a long time, he suddenly sighed helplessly.

"I'm not afraid of the gossip of those people at all, and I don't care what they say." The young man said in a low voice, "I hesitated because the banquet was broadcast live, and my sister also She will definitely read it. She will find out, my relationship with you. I just had a headache just now. If my sister finds out about this, how should I explain it to her. "

The teenager looked very helpless.

"She didn't approve of my relationship with Alpha before, especially, um, you Lu family, the kind of people with high status. You also know that Lu Zhizhao really caused me a lot of trouble, My sister sees everything in her eyes, and she is about to suffer from stress disorder. Moreover, according to the standards my sister listed for me, my ideal object should be a well-off family, a mild and ordinary Beta, and preferably a Beta Students of Xingchuan University or something."