Chapter 30:

The arrival of Mr. Si undoubtedly made Su Liang very happy.

It was an indescribable joy: some empty parts of the body were suddenly filled.

The emptiness that even the skin was slightly itchy disappeared instantly.

Even Mr. Mi was as silent as always, with a cold expression.

But the fact that he was in the house was enough to make Su Liang feel fulfilled and at ease.

If Su Liang hadn't had a very clear understanding of himself, he would almost have thought that he fell in love with Mr. Si at first sight.

All of his feelings, including the reaction of his body, are like the kind of high school boy who has just started falling in love, his IQ and EQ have dropped dramatically, and he is completely uncontrolled.

No, even in her previous life when her IQ dropped sharply because of love, when her relationship with Lu Zhizhao was at its strongest, Su Liang never had such a strong physical reaction.

This is also highlighted in the material sent to him by the housekeeper. The development of pheromone glands can also seriously affect a person's mood. Sometimes, some unlucky people do have some special reactions.

Well, at this moment, Su Liang thought of a case of a hapless man.

Su Liang bite the bullet, stunned, blushing, and finally read the complete follow-up of that case through gritted teeth.

Su Liang's dizzy mind instantly woke up when she thought of the fate of the unlucky guy.

In short, this hormonal impulse generated by the development of the pheromone must not be mistaken for your true emotions, whether its blushing and heartbeat, or the deer bumping around, its just caused by chaotic pheromones It's just a negative body reaction...

Just when Su Liang thought so, he heard a question from Mr.

"Did your body feel strange during this time?"

This may be the last question Su Liang wants to face now.

None.

Su Liang wanted to say that her body is really good.

The only difference is that he always wants to sleep with the man's combat uniform in front of him.

"I'm fine, Mr. Butler has been following up on my situation. It is said that the data returned from the inspection is very good, ha, ha ha..."

He said calmly to Lu Taipan, but he didn't know that his expression and eyes had already revealed the truth.

"Really?"

Lu Taipan frowned slightly, a little anxious because of Su Liang's concealment.

He suddenly got up and came to Su Liang.

"Mr. Si?!"

The boy froze because of the man's sudden approach.

"Your face is a little red."

Lu Taipan lowered his eyes, and his eyes stopped unconsciously on Su Liang's lips for a moment.

That's the perfect lip shape for kissing.

The next second, the snake master withdrew his gaze and quickly abandoned the bad thoughts that suddenly flashed in his mind.

He raised his hand and put his fingertips lightly on Su Liang's wrist.