Chapter 65:

"Master Su Liang's classification is very special, his level can be said to be the highest level in Omega, and from the current situation, his level may even exceed yours..." The medical officer licked his lips and explained dryly, "High-level suppression plus a very high degree of fit, at present, there is a great possibility that it is because of this reason that the person who developed pheromone dependence does not seem to be Master Su Liang. ."

Here, the medical officer's voice became quieter.

"The one who developed pheromone dependence is you, Lord Snake."

The older Beta has worked in the Snake Cave for many years, and even Lu Taipan can be said to have grown up with him.

In the past, he could always face this indifferent and unapproachable Lord of the Snake Cave with a normal heart. Until today, for the first time, he felt a little bit of difficulty.

After hearing the medical officer's words, the indifferent man's face instantly flashed shock and stiffness, but soon his apparent emotions were suppressed by him again.

"I'm still confused about this result." Lu Taipan said word by word, his eyes were extremely sharp, "I don't think I have pheromone dependence on Xiaoliang. There's bound to be emotional cognitive confusion, but one thing I'm sure of is that, throughout, my feelings for him were natural—"

"Ah, don't worry about that."

The medical officer said quickly.

"Lord Snake, your mental power is at double S level. When you suffered from pheromone disorder before, we have already tested your mental strength. It can be said that there is no one in this world. A hormone or mental means that can cause cognitive confusion or unnatural emotional changes in you. And Alpha's pheromone dependence on Omega is completely different from the traditional pheromone dependence in everyone's cognition on the contrary."

The medical officer pointed at the instrument in front of him as he spoke. The floating screen popped up, and on the translucent screen were the only cases where A had pheromone dependence on O.

"The AO pheromone dependence that we can find is basically under special conditions, the low-level Alpha produces the high-level Omega. It is precisely because of this that we can basically It is definitely the special physique of Young Master Su Liang that caused the current situation."

I entered the professional field, and the nervousness of the medical officer gradually disappeared.

"You don't have an unnatural emotional dependence on Master Su Liang, you just...cough, you will change your pheromone."

After speaking, the medical officer glanced at Lu Taipan unconsciously.

"I don't know if Master Su Liang mentioned this to you, but I checked the medical records during this period and before, and your pheromone composition is completely different from before. Before this, we always thought that pheromone disorder caused this change, but combined with the latest test results, it is clear that this is not a pheromone disorder, but a change made by your body. You will be based on Su Liang Young master instinctively likes and constantly adjusts the breath of pheromones... In other words, you will try your best to use your body to tempt Young Master Su Liang."

When I heard this. Lu Taipan narrowed his eyes.

"Every Alpha does this when it comes to the Omega he likes."

He spoke very calmly and professionally.

Show your strengths and attract attention

The medical officer coughed.