Chapter 74:

The Internet celebrity who accidentally broadcasted the whole process, watching the daggers in front of him, naturally realized that he seemed to have provided the entire Earth Alliance with very impressive live content.

The boy's knees were weak, and he almost didn't kneel directly on the ground.

"Sorry, sorry, I really didn't mean to—"

He held his live broadcast robot tightly, and his voice was almost crying, but he apologized continuously for a long time, only to realize that no one in the room seemed to really notice he.

They dared to keep asking what happened to Lu Zhizhao in the past, but when Lu Taipan faced them, they couldn't say a word.

Even, they saw that their former "friend" Lu Zhizhao didn't look right, and they didn't dare to really stop the other party and control the other party's emotions.

Yes, Lu Zhizhao looks like he is going crazy.

His eyeballs were slightly raised, and the whites of his eyes were full of red blood.

The young man was staring at Lu Taipan, his eyes fixed on Lu Taipan's lips.

The Lord of the Snake Cave had a very fresh small wound on his lips. He was also an Alpha. Lu Zhizhao realized what it was in an instant - it was a tooth mark. The kiss was extremely intense, and the Omega, who was suppressed by Alpha to the point of being unable to breathe, issued a small counterattack when he was kissed almost unconscious.

I just looked at the tooth marks, but Lu Zhizhao seemed to have seen the two entangled in the shadow of the flower terrace.

Lu Zhizhao's breathing became heavier and heavier, he slowly rolled his eyes, and his eyes turned to the heavy curtain behind Lu Taipan and the flower stand behind the curtain.

In the night, there seems to be a slender shadow looming in the darkness.

The clear eyes that appeared in dreams countless times seemed to be watching him quietly in the dark.

Before they came, Lu Taipan and Su Liang kissed here, and then...

Innumerable extremely bad pictures flashed in Lu Zhizhao's mind, and every frame made him feel extremely painful. It was so painful that the blood dried up and the heart was broken.

"You lied to Xiao Liang..."

Suddenly, Lu Zhizhao spoke.

After realizing that Su Liang was also nearby, what Lu Zhizhao said was for Lu Taipan and Su Liang as well.

"You coaxed Su Liang to be with you just for the sake of healing. When Su Liang was still a Beta, you never appeared, but when he differentiated into a high-level Omega, You made this affectionate appearance to deceive him, all your tender feelings are fake, don't think I can't see it, everyone is Alpha, who doesn't know who? Hehe, that is Xiaoliang Naive enough to be blinded by you."

"You don't love him at all! You just use him as a tool—"

"If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have separated at all! He wouldn't have treated me like that either! He's just been deceived by you!"

The more he said to the end, the more hoarse and sharp Lu Zhizhao's voice became.

Lu Taipan didn't react much when he heard Lu Zhizhao's questioning, but his eyes turned colder and colder.

"You—"

Before Lu Taipan opened his mouth to refute, Su Liang's cold and clear voice suddenly came from behind the curtain: "He has never lied to me."