Chapter 16:

"Master Su Liang."

Su Liang heard a very gentle electronic sound, he was startled, turned his head, and faced a very ordinary but kind-looking face.

Bionics?

Su Liang vaguely remembered this face - it was a universal model face that male androids used to leave the factory.

Yes, it is not someone else who came to invite Su Liang, but the top artificial intelligence of the entire Earth Alliance, and also the most trusted existence of Snake Master Lu Taipan and the entire Snake Cave.

Its name is Housekeeper.

It's just that Su Liang at this moment doesn't know this yet.

"Hello, my name is 'housekeeper', you can call me housekeeper. Welcome to Snake Cave. Is your journey going well?"

"Housekeeper" asked very smoothly with the kind smile on the factory face.

"Ah, very smooth, the aircraft is much more comfortable than the hover car."

Su Liang calmed down and responded calmly. Many large families also use androids with a certain autonomous thinking mode to communicate with outsiders, and androids such as housekeepers are not too rare.

However, probably because of the androids used in the "Snake Cave", the butler's every move looks extraordinarily human.

If it weren't for the fact that the generic factory face was too familiar, Su Liang would almost have thought that the other party was a living person. For example, now, even though he is a android, Su Liang felt that a smile appeared on the silicone face after hearing his answer.

"That's great!"

The housekeeper was very kind.

"'Snake Cave' has always been very short of new blood, but there have been some not-so-good rumors about us. This makes us very distressed, I really hope everyone can get out of the snake cave The service staff can have a good memory, so that future generations will not be affected by rumors from the outside world."

It smiled at Su Liangdao, and then naturally took the luggage of young beta and led him towards the inside of the snake cave.

Along the way, it is just like a real person, and can chat with Su Liang freely.

"Ah, yes, I have read your medical report, your pheromone overflow value is very small, so small that it is almost difficult to detect with instruments, right?"

"Yes," Su Liang responded politely, many humans will inevitably behave rudely when facing androids because they are just tools, but Su Liang has never been this way kind of people.

Even though he knew that the communication mode of the androids was probably just a preset humanized module expression, he still explained it seriously when the housekeeper asked: "I have hypoplasia of information glands, although gender It was written as beta, but in fact, I may not even be as good as beta. Without pheromone, I have no way to synthesize effective pheromone. The external manifestation is that my pheromone overflow is very small, because I have no pheromone at all.

After signing the service agreement to go to the "Snake Cave", Su Liang was quickly arranged for the most detailed medical examination.

I have to say, this happened to understand another thing on Su Liang's mind: since he came back from his rebirth, he has always wanted to check his body.

However, from the results, his body is still very healthy at this moment, and the values ​​​​are only a very small difference from when he was 14 years old. Judging from the pheromone data, he is exactly the same as any undifferentiated minor, and his pheromone glands have never developed over the years.