Chapter 66:

In a few days—

Earth Alliance 1st Sector

Snake Cave

"I know, I will be careful. I think, Lord Snake, he will have no problem."

"Thank you for your concern."

"Pheromone therapy...I will..."

"Yes, it is today... I am voluntary, and I have no objection to this matter. Because I also hope that I can successfully differentiate as soon as possible. In this way, Mr. Si's pheromone dependence should also be can get better..."

"Okay, see you next time."

Sitting on the comfortable and soft sofa in Mi Yuan, Su Liang felt her muscles aching because her body was too tight. After finally ending the call with the medical officer, he breathed a sigh of relief, and there was a cold sweat on his forehead.

The actual combat exercise of star thieves at the border of the alliance codenamed "Spring Tour" was successfully completed a few days ago.

The victims who managed to escape from the N farm regained their basic emotional stability with Su Liang's day and night efforts. Cave's spaceship left some combat units, and the main body took them back to the first sector quickly, so that they could receive further treatment and investigate what they had suffered.

Such a series of unexpected "spring outings" ended successfully. After the victims Omega, who had basically stabilized, were handed over to the professionals of the Snake Cave Center, Su Liang, who had just stopped by to visit, I can finally take the burden off my shoulders a little easier.

This should be a happy thing, but for Su Liang, the situation is a little special.

disease.

At least, neither of them have undergone "deep" pheromone release therapy.

But after returning to the Snake Cave, this matter had to be put on the agenda.

The senior medical officer on the spacecraft even conducted remote guidance to Su Liang quite a few times through video calls.

Of course, this guidance is not routine.

The older beta medical officer originally had some confidence in the Lord of the Snake Cave.

Su Liang was still on the spacecraft at that time, and often went to the medical officer for routine examinations. That is, during a certain examination, because he was too worried, Su Liang asked the medical officer worriedly about Lu Taipan's pheromone dependence.

After learning how Lu Taipan relayed his symptoms and pain to the ignorant teenager, the medical officer's trust in someone seemed to be completely broken overnight.

After this, the rambling and worrying medical officer kept trying to remind Su Liang to be careful about Lu Taipan's situation.

He looked worried.

Well, it can also be said to be uneasy.

"

When the two went to the medical room together to receive treatment advice, the medical officer had a serious face, and said to Su Liang earnestly word by word when Lu Taipan's face was on.

Su Liang didn't know how to comfort the worried medical officer.

In fact, he felt that Mr. Si was completely different from other Alphas. A teenager who has experienced the loss of control of the snake master many times, he knows very well how powerful this man's self-restraint is.