Chapter 49:

"According to our preliminary investigation, there are indeed many doubts in Bai Nian's body. We retraced his entry and exit records and the coordinates of going out over the years, and found that some of them are quite suspicious. But before Bai Nian has made a detailed report on this: in order to find you drugs for mental treatment, he had to contact some black market medicinal material merchants, and some of them used the connection of the Bluetooth mission..."

A few days later, Lu Taipan finally found a chance to go back to his home to rest after finishing his extremely heavy official duties, but even this part of the journey he had no spare room, and he completed some daily routines while walking. After work, the housekeeper opened his mouth and mentioned the follow-up treatment of Bai Nian.

Mentioning Bai Nian, Lu Taipan frowned slightly.

"Obviously you have noticed the doubts in Bai Nian, but you let him continue to stay in the snake cave as my medical officer... Is it because he claims to be able to develop a medicine to cure me, or because The fanatical loyalty he showed has paralyzed your vigilance?" Lu Taipan glanced at the butler coldly, although his tone was calm, but the coldness between the words made the butler's data stuck.

"It's just my negligence." The housekeeper said dryly, "The supervisors responsible for this matter have made a profound review. At that time, they believed that Bai Nian was trying to save the Your life has just done this kind of behavior - considering that your state is really bad, and Bai Nian's various behaviors have shown that he is likely to be the only one who can save you, the viper member in charge of the supervision is therefore responsible for him. The slight crossing of the line shows undue tolerance."

"Hmmm, forgiving?"

Lu Taipan snorted coldly.

The butler looked serious, pretending that he was just a reporting machine without any emotion, it continued to report with a bitter face: "The entire monitoring team involved in this breach of responsibility has now been arrested. The K-199 galaxy is assigned to clean up the worm feces on the star route..."

Hearing this, Lu Taipan withdrew his gaze coldly.

He swept his terminal, Bai Nian had been sent to a remote galaxy outside the Earth Alliance at this time, but this did not mean that the investigation of him was over, in fact everything was just started. At present, in the investigation report, Bai Nian is indeed in private contact with some black market businessmen and illegal biological experiment institutions. Most of the transactions are related to mental relief treatment, which seems to be exactly as Bai Nian claimed before. , everything he did was to save Lu Taipan's precarious mental state, however...

Lu Taipan accurately locked several seemingly mundane contact reports in the complex information.

"Take a closer look at this line."

He said, his tone was indifferent, but his eyes were a little gloomy

These seemingly harmless and neutral interstellar brokers seem to be... related to some people behind the scenes.

"Check the inner courtyard again."

The Lord of the Snake Cave added.

I have to say that before Su Liang arrived, no matter how hard she tried to support Lu Taipan's physical condition, it was indeed extremely dangerous.

It is probably because of this that the greedy and evil beasts who have been entrenched around the snake cave have also smelled the faint smell of blood, and they are eager to try to save the seriously ill monster Take a piece of meat off your body.