Chapter 13:

But you look bad."

Su Liang observed Lu Zhizhao with extreme vigilance.

The strange feeling on Lu Zhizhao made him feel extra nervous. He tried a few times to break free of the other party, but in return, Lu Zhizhao held him even harder.

In this way, in the stalemate, Su Liang was dragged in a certain direction by Lu Zhizhao. You can drive away at any time at a position several tens of centimeters above the ground.

"Let me go, Lu Zhizhao! What the **** are you doing?"

Su Liang raised her voice.

"I'm not crazy."

Lu Zhizhao responded with a strange tone.

"I just want to protect you, Xiao Liang, this time I will definitely protect you."

"I don't need any protection at all, are you doing something wrong-"

Just when Su Liang couldn't bear to fight, the sound of another hover car making an emergency stop sounded not far away.

A slender figure hurriedly jumped out of the car and rushed towards Lu Zhizhao.

"Azhao, don't do this!"

The person who came was Ning Jiayi, who was supposed to be resting in the hospital even wearing a hospital gown, looking anxious and frightened.

"Can you let go of Brother A Liang, the service period is just a normal family recruitment, not what you think..."

Ning Jiayi softened his voice and whispered behind Lu Zhizhao. And Su Liang never felt that Ning Jiayi's pitiful face was so pleasing to the eye as it is now.

You must know that people like Ning Jiayi who are in the pre-differentiation period already have a little Omega aura. , even Su Liang, a downright Beta, felt his heart softened.

According to Su Liang's idea, being persuaded by Ning Jiayi like this, Lu Zhizhao should let go of himself, even if it is on the blood. But the reality was that Lu Zhizhao actually showed an extremely terrifying cold look at Ning Jiayi in front of Su Liang.

Roll—

He growled indifferently.

Looking at Lu Zhizhao's line of sight, Su Liang's eyes narrowed: Ning Jiayi has a clear bruise at the corner of his eye.

Judging from the color, the trace is fresh, and the person who did it has no mercy at all.

Combining with Lu Zhizhao's questioning and expression at this time, an incredible and terrifying conjecture emerged.

Could it be that Lu Zhizhao had a crush on Ning Jiayi...

Su Liang stared blankly at the two people in front of her, and fell into complete daze.

On the other side, Ning Jiayi's face was almost transparent.

"Azhao, it's scary for you to say that, I know you didn't mean it, I'm not angry, so don't continue to be so angry, okay..."

Ning Jiayi tried her best to maintain her superficial attachment to Lu Zhizhao, but her trembling voice and fearful eyes all proved Su Liang's conjecture.

In fact, if Ning Jiayi had a choice, he would not go to the crazy Lu Zhizhao to ask for trouble.

During this period of time, Su Liang had been kept in the dark and thought that Lu Zhizhao was only imprisoned by Lu Zhengen because of his previous mental violence. Ning Jiayi had already learned the news that there was something wrong with Lu Zhizhao's mental sea.