Chapter 40:

I was once again brought into Mohu Luojia by Lu Taipan. It would be a lie to say that Su Liang was not afraid and nervous.

It didn't seem that long since the last time I escaped from here, nothing in Mahoraga has changed. The owner of the jet-black mecha lost control here, and was then subdued and taken away, and then the mecha door was tightly closed, and no one dared to clean up the cockpit of the mecha. After all, even if Lu Taipan was not there, the remaining The violent mental power inside the mecha is still intimidating.

When Su Liang was forcibly pressed on the cold and hard cab deck, he was in a trance for a moment.

"It smells good..."

It is a man's extremely hoarse whisper.

"His-"

It was a small scream when the clothes that were already messy were forcibly torn.

"Zizz..."

It's wet sucking and licking.

"Sir, don't..."

It was a whimper that he couldn't control and rolled from the depths of his throat.

The scorching kiss, the unruly stroking, the message fluid that kept moistening his skin, and even the faint floral fragrance in the air was the same.

"Wait, wait, don't-"

From the small cockpit came the boy's cry of rejection.

Voice. But this time, Su Liang was horrified to find that his clumsy little means suddenly lost its effect - the man not only did not listen to him, but intensified and became more presumptuous and excessive.

And Su Liang was completely unprepared to deal with all this.

The temperature in the cockpit is rising.

The air became thick and humid, and the sweet aroma was so rich that it was like glue tightly covering the two people in the cabin.

Su Liang bit her lip, restraining herself not to make too many strange sounds. The cheeks were wet, and it was hard to say that it was tears, sweat, or the information fluid that Alpha deliberately left on him.

The slender beta was trembling violently at this moment.

Until this moment, he once again felt a strong sense of crisis.

Before, she could still pretend to be calm and pretend to be sweet and soft, but soon she no longer had the energy to make any disguise, and Su Liang's cry became extremely pitiful and panicked.

Young Beta had another tooth mark on the back of his neck.

The newly injected alpha pheromone was hot like magma, making Su Liang weak.

Come

But this may not be a good thing, especially for Su Liang at this moment.

After releasing the pheromone, Alpha's situation did not calm down as Su Liang expected, even...

The worst is yet to come.

Su Liang felt the rude movements of the man behind her, and there was a broken and sobbing resistance in her throat.

"Mr. Si... please... wake up please... I really don't want this..."