Chapter 64:

"Mr. Si, you...you were not like this before!"

Su Liang stammered.

Even the accusation is soft and a little dumb.

And Lu Taipan knows better than anyone why the boy's sweet voice has become like this now.

The man looked at Su Liang, his eyes seemed to deepen a little.

Meeting those eyes, Su Liang leaned back vigilantly, and then felt the skin on the back of her neck tighten a little bit. The tooth marks where the Alpha had left before also started to get faintly hot.

Su Liang shrank almost instinctively, just like weak animals always want to run away when facing predators, Su Liang's intuition is also shouting bad, he You should immediately distance yourself from the man in front of you.

Even if you want to escape, there is nowhere to run.

Unfortunately, the dark fire in Lu Taipan's eyes was burning more and more.

Su Liang's breathing was chaotic, and in a trance, it seemed that she had returned to a long time ago, her body was very hot, but at the same time she was very scared. After all, not everyone can bear the kind of intense stimulation that seems to be completely swallowed up by another person.

At the moment when Su Liang panicked, Lu Taipan suddenly closed his eyes, he took a deep breath, then lowered his head and touched the corner of Su Liang's mouth lightly.

A kiss.

But not the aggressive kiss, but a particularly soft, reassuring intimacy.

"It's alright, go to sleep." He sighed dumbly, "My pheromone still needs to stay on you for a while, and you can take a bath when you wake up."

There is still a dark fire burning in his eyes, but Lu Taipan's voice is extraordinarily gentle and low.

However, hearing Lu Taipan's advice, Su Liang felt that her heartbeat was faster than before.

The monster that had torn its disguise suddenly changed back to its original gentle appearance, Su Liang couldn't help but look at Lu Taipan, his eyes full of surprise.

The next moment, Su Liang's eyes warmed, and his vision was completely black. It was Lu Taipan who covered Su Liang's eyes with his palm.

"Close your eyes and have a good rest. Baby, don't look at me"

The gentleness that has finally been disguised, but at this time there is a tendency to fragment.

Su Liang was trapped in the bedding, her heart pounding.

He wanted to protest. Someone put it simply, he also wanted to rest, but after his vision was deprived, the cold fragrance left in the quilt instantly became stronger and more fragrant. Every breath, the scent of pheromones lingering in the nose reminds Su Liang of what Su Liang and Lu Taipan did here not long ago.

Su Liang subconsciously wanted to escape, because of shame, and also because of a special Omega instinct reminding him that he must stay away from such aggressive Alpha when he is not fully developed.

However, some intuition tells him that any action he makes now is likely to lead to very bad consequences. In desperation, he could only obediently follow Lu Taipan's instructions, closed his eyes tightly, and remained motionless, pretending that he could really fall asleep in such a strong and ambiguous pheromone.

In fact, Su Liang really thought that it was impossible for him to fall asleep.

However, it didn't take long for his consciousness to fall into chaos.