Chapter 50:

It is safe to say that there is no one in the entire Earth Alliance who can be more specialized in mecha operation than Lu Taipan, and the owner of the snake cave at this time even demonstrated the actual situation for Su Liang in person operate. Su Liang is very clear that he should cherish this opportunity extremely, but today he can't become a good student no matter what - after Lu Taipan's words, he kept his previous posture and couldn't move, his whole body was finished. He was completely in the passenger seat of Mahoraga.

Young Beta's brain went blank

Hula-la in his chest, a handful of butterflies are flapping their wings, hitting his ribs everywhere.

His face was feverish, and his ears seemed to have a hardware failure, repeating what Lu Taipan said before.

[No one else. 】

[Only you. 】

Su Liang didn't even know how she completed the course that day.

On the road from the mecha training ground back to the Mi Garden, Su Liang felt that her body was light and fluttering, and her feet seemed to be stepping on the clouds and could not fall to the ground at all.

Occasionally, for a few moments, Su Liang even felt as if she was dreaming.

Otherwise, it is really difficult to explain why someone as cold as a snake master would suddenly say such words to him.

And after leaving such a bewildering word, the Lord of the Snake Cave behaved like everything was normal. However, his face was much more tense than before. Except for the necessary explanations during teaching, he was almost silent the whole time.

But...Occasionally, Su Liang glanced at the man beside him involuntarily, but found that the man who was supposed to be calm, his earlobes were almost dripping with blood.

Su Liang began to feel flustered.

Vaguely, he always felt that Lu Taipan had something else to say to him.

However, until the end of the actual operation, the cold-hearted man did not hold back any other words.

After the exercise, Lu Taipan lowered his eyes, silently guarded the soulless Beta beside him, and then sent him all the way back to Serenity Garden.

During this process, Su Liang almost couldn't hold back several times. He almost asked Lu Taipan what that sentence meant, but when the words came to his mouth, his lips were like It was as if it was sewn up, so I couldn't ask.

"You can come to me directly if you have any questions in the future."

Standing at the door of the house, Su Liang heard the man talking to him very dryly.

"Thank you... thank you, Mr. Si."

Su Liang also responded stiffly to him. Then, without waiting for Su Liang to speak again, the man suddenly turned his head and walked out of the garden quickly, looking extremely embarrassed. And Su Liang also changed his face, dizzy and dizzy.

For a long time, he blushed and closed the door dazedly.

"What did that sentence refer to..."

Is it a confession?

Su Liang pondered over and over again but was completely unsure.

He pressed his hand firmly on his chest, where there was a slight pain.