Chapter 88:

"How is my sister? Where is she hurt? Is it serious?!"

Hearing this news, Su Liang only felt blackness in front of her eyes.

Lu Taipan firmly supported Su Liang.

"Su Nuan has been sent to the Lu family's private hospital. According to the feedback there, she is out of danger, but...she was hit on the head during the attack, so so far She's still in a coma."

Hearing that Su Nuan was not in danger, Su Liang's knees went weak and she almost fell to the ground.

He breathed a sigh of relief, but when he heard that Su Nuan had injured his head and was still in a coma, the breath he had just released was lifted again, and even his chest was stuffy.

"As long as it's not life-threatening, it's fine."

He tried his best to convince himself, and then inadvertently met Lu Taipan's eyes.

Su Liang couldn't help but startled, he could be said to speak subconsciously.

"What the **** is going on? What the **** is going on?"

Lu Taipan's expression is obviously not right - Su Liang can't tell what is wrong with the Alpha in front of him, after all, the man still looks calm and stable, but under those calm eyes, it seems that There was something surging in the undercurrent, making Su Liang inexplicably a little uneasy.

"Are you all right? Wait, my sister was injured and went to the hospital, what about the others? Others..."

Su Liang didn't dare to continue the kiss, he felt Lu Taipan's arm tighten a little.

For a moment of silence, Lu Taipan took a deep breath, and then answered Su Liang's question in a hoarse voice.

"Su Nuan has always been surrounded by guards. Most of the 'Vipers' are high-level Alphas, and this time the attackers used special drugs on them."

Drugs

Listening to Lu Taipan's voice, Su Liang only felt a cold current slowly spread to the whole body along the spine.

Lu Taipan didn't say it very clearly, but the moment he heard the word "drug", Su Liang immediately thought of the reminder from Lin Yifei, the commander of the Third Army Corps.

"It's that 'drug', right?"

Su Liang asked with a white face.

For high-level Alphas, it's a terrible drug that kills at one touch. This drug can raise a person's mental power level to a level that is unbearable for human beings in just a few minutes. This is really because of this, all Alphas who come into contact with this drug have almost no resistance, and they will quickly Collapse, the mind falls into extreme confusion after the spiritual sea is broken, and finally, they will become monsters without any reason to speak.

"That's right."

Lu Taipan nodded.

It shouldn't be.

In the third legion Lin Yifei's reminder, all "venomous snakes" are equipped with protective devices against this special psychotropic drug, however, the protective devices of the attacked snakes are not It just went out of hand that night for no reason.

At the moment when the drug bomb exploded, all the poisonous snakes present fell into the abyss of madness.

Fortunately, before the drugs eroded all sanity, the "Vipers" dealt with themselves decisively.

"After the Canaan War, I thought I would never lose any of them again."

Lu Taipan didn't know that he would suddenly speak like this in front of Su Liang.