Chapter 42:

"Responsible? Compensation?"

Lu Taipan was stunned when he saw the young man in front of him, his almond eyes wide open, a little dumbfounded.

The head of the Lu family rubbed his fingertips unconsciously.

want to poke in the face.

"The three manors in the center of the Central Star District and the No. 978 resort project area in District 2 will become your property. In addition, inside the Snake Cave, you will enjoy the tranquility garden. At the same time, your internal authority is adjusted to SS, the advanced mecha training ground will be open to you, and you will no longer be restricted by the confidentiality agreement. After that, you can directly enter and exit the snake cave, and you can also freely communicate with the outside world. Contact, and if you want, you can let your sister Su Nuan and her family also enter the snake cave..."

Lu Taipan said softly to Su Liang, he did not tell the other party, compared to the seemingly appalling gift of property, the authority of the snake cave is the most coveted "wealth", that is The absolute right that is enough to make outsiders go completely crazy, and at the same time, it is also the unique right of the second owner of the Snake Cave in the past dynasties.

However, with his voice, Su Liang looked more and more stiff.

Lu Taipan's eyes sank, and he stopped talking at the right time.

Sure enough, the next second he heard the boy's extremely nervous response: "These compensations are too... Too much."

Su Liang tried her best to maintain the naturalness of the surface, but her voice was a little dry.

"Many years ago, you provided me with shelter when I was at my most embarrassed, and this time... I calmed your spiritual power, probably because God asked me to return your favor ." Su Liang smiled reluctantly.

"I almost forcibly marked you, and twice." Lu Taipan said in a deep voice, Su Liang's resistance made the man frown unconsciously, "This is far more than I was at that time. Your handy help."

"I'm just a beta."

Su Liang suddenly raised her head and looked straight at Lu Taipan, he said word by word, very seriously.

As if the person in front of you didn't know their gender before.

While speaking, Su Liang raised her hand and gently stroked the healed bite mark on the back of her neck.

He took a deep breath, and when he spoke again, his tone had become light: "It's not like we Beta will react to Alpha like Omega, and it's impossible to really mark it anyway. Not to mention, Master Patriarch, you were in such a special situation at the time... In an emergency, artificial respiration also requires mouth-to-mouth, and what happened before is similar in a strict sense."

Su Liang said here, raised the corners of his mouth, and revealed a slight smile: "It's just such a trivial matter, and it is too exaggerated to give me such a high authority. "

The young man spoke briskly, but his words were filled with alertness and alienation.

Lu Taipan's eyes swept across Su Liang's pale face, his eyes darkened.

After Su Liang's voice fell, the Lord of the Snake Cave seemed to be thinking about something and did not speak immediately.

The ward fell silent.

And just when the atmosphere gradually became a little dignified, a certain artificial intelligence interrupted suddenly from the corner.

"Exaggeration? Where is the exaggeration? Do you know what the annual salary of the medical officer here is, that is called exaggeration? But tossing and tossing is to make the master's mental value stabilize at a level that is crazy Not crazy. But you can not only stabilize his mental value, but also directly appease the frenzied master! And every mecha he smashes is enough to buy several mountains in other star regions! Not to mention The master has also done so many things to you that you should not do. According to the regulations of our snake cave, anyone who has compulsive behavior towards others will be sent to the outer galaxy to sweep the interstellar worm **** for 20 years, but someone is still If you sit here properly, then he should pay you the equivalent of his annual salary... Wait, it seems that you were at a loss just now!"