Chapter 76:

In Su Liang's impression, Su Nuan is actually a very gentle person.

Just like her name, gentle but very firm. Otherwise, it is impossible for her to live alone with Su Liang for so long after her parents died, and then marry into the Lu family as a civilian, enduring unimaginable hardships. But even after suffering so much, Su Liang rarely saw her sister really lose her temper. Until today, he didn't know that his sister actually swears, and it's terrible to swear at people.

Su Nuan is about the same, quickly scolded all the eighteen generations of the Ning family and Lu family's ancestors, looking at her posture, Su Liang has no doubts, if it is not too late, maybe Su Liang Nuan had already rolled up his sleeves and went to Ning's house to find someone to fight.

The reason why Su Nuan was so angry was a post that suddenly appeared on Xingwang.

The content of that post is very simple. It was nothing more than listing Ning Jiayi's hypocritical remarks on his personal account and the things he did in real life.

At the same time, Lu Zhizhao also enjoyed the same treatment.

The affair between the two is not really a secret, but once the timeline is clear, everyone can easily find that Lu Zhizhao said that he likes Su Liang, but at the same time Ning Jiayi was confused. Even after Su Liang had publicly expressed numerous times that Lu Zhizhao should stop pestering himself, he still pestered the other party, but this did not delay Lu Zhizhao's completion of marking with Ning Jiayi, making Ning Jiayi pregnant, and finally marrying someone a series of procedures

Combined with the live gossip that the small internet celebrity broadcasted live not long ago, and the incident of Ning Jiayi's horse fall, the popularity of the post exploded instantly.

The people of Xingwang who were eating melons were also amazed at what Lu Zhizhao and Ning Jiayi did.

Especially the post was accompanied by a lot of hard evidence, which completely revealed what Ning Jiayi did before.

There are several Omegas who just need to have a few words with Lu Zhizhao just because of normal business, but even if it is just this level of communication, Ning Jiayi will be desperately looking for trouble later.

As the young master of the Ning family, as long as Ning Jiayi hinted a little, there are naturally countless people who want to please him and help him.

Among the Omegas being targeted, some people were so overwhelmed that they could only avoid going to school in other galaxies.

There are even people who are bullied into a depression and have no choice but to end their own lives.

As Lu Zhizhao's "friend", Su Liang was only bullied a lot.

"...If I knew you were bullied like this, I would take you away from the Lu family even if you divorced your brother-in-law!"

"Sister, it's nothing. I have nothing to do with Lu Zhizhao for a long time, and those are all things in the past, I almost don't remember it myself."

Su Liang reluctantly comforted her sister.

He didn't lie to Su Nuan.

Although he suffered a lot in his last life because of Ning Jiayi, but those who eloped with him and Lu Zhizhao, were hunted down, and forced to work as coolies in the 48th district garbage dump, compared with is nothing.

Live a new life, if it wasn't for seeing this post, Su Liang himself would have forgotten about Ning Jiayi's little tricks.

After persuading him for a long time, Su Nuan finally calmed down a lot.