Chapter 29:

"What happened? Cough... It's my uncle who is embarrassing you again..."

Ning Jiayi endured the pain, tried her best to look weak and caring, and asked Lu Zhizhao with difficulty.

The onset of pheromone addiction is far more torturous than Ning Jiayi thought.

However, the man clearly saw his embarrassed appearance, but he just stood at the door from beginning to end without taking a step forward.

As a childhood sweetheart for so many years, Lu Zhizhao has always been quite fond of Ning Jiayi. According to Ning Jiayi's understanding of him, if it wasn't for a problem, he would never watch his friend suffer so much without helping him.

"Azhao?"

Ning Jiayi sniffed, and didn't make much effort to make his voice sound choked up.

"You talk, don't scare me."

The faint, sweet fragrance of undifferentiated Omega exudes.

Based on Alpha's nature, Lu Zhizhao's originally hard heart softened a little.

"What happened when Su Liang was attacked by the Ning family in the 'Snake Cave'?"

Lu Zhizhao came to Ning Jiayi's bed step by step, he turned his head, stared into Ning Jiayi's eyes and asked.

Ning Jiayi blinked. He was suddenly a little fortunate that his face was already ugly because of the pain, and he couldn't be pale any more.

"I don't understand what you're talking about."

The horror in her heart did not prevent Ning Jiayi from turning his eyes red.

He looked back at Lu Zhizhao unabashedly, he knew very well that the more this time came, the more he could not look away.

He has to act calm.

"Brother Su Liang was attacked by my family in the 'snake cave'? How is this possible?! That's a snake cave! Besides, why did my family attack—" Ning Jiayi said as he spoke. Pretending to have figured out what was going on, his voice suddenly turned high.

"You think I did it? Because of my engagement with you, I'm black, I'm jealous, I'm reckless, I even dare to use my family power to go to places like the Snake Cave to hurt Su Liang elder brother?"

While speaking, the slender Omega boy seemed to be greatly wronged, and tears gradually began to roll in his eyes.

Looking at Ning Jiayi's tears, Lu Zhizhao, who had an extremely cold attitude, was startled. His face was still gloomy, but his tone was slightly loose.

"The Ning family has always wanted to use you to implicate me. I like Su Liang. It must be very bad for them."

Lu Zhizhao gently stroked Ning Jiayi's hot back of the neck, and then he asked bitterly.

For a moment, he didn't know why he was so sad. His soul seems to have been divided into two halves, one half is the gentle, kind and calm young master of the Lu family, he never wants to hurt Ning Jiayi, this weak boy who always trusts himself like a younger brother; the other Half of it was extremely cruel and cold. After reading all the documents from the Snake Cave, he even wanted to grab Ning Jiayi's neck and asked him why he did such a thing, and why he dared to hurt his Xiaoliang—

He leaned into Ning Jiayi's ear and told Ning Jiayi the names of Lu He and the little servant of the Ning family word by word.

He hissed like a poisonous snake and repeated what the two had done.