Chapter 72:

The last moment was extremely joyful, but the young master next door, who felt that he had finally gotten what he wanted after years of humiliation, felt cold all over.

Disgust, fear, anger... Countless negative emotions were rolling in his chest like sulfuric acid, causing his heart to ache. Knowing that Lu Zhizhao was by his side, he had to keep his expression steady no matter what, but Ning Jiayi still couldn't control the strong malice in his heart. He glared at Su Liang viciously, his palms bleeding from his nails.

How can this be?

He could see clearly that it should be an ordinary beta, but the breath that Su Liang exudes at this time belongs to Omega.

And the other party's level...

What's the matter with the other party's level?

Ning Jiayi has never felt this kind of aura in another Omega: powerful, calm, gentle, without any aggression, but it made his body instinctively feel trembling and shrinking.

It was almost as if his body instinctively surrendered to the other party.

Mental disgust and physical fear made Ning Jiayi feel confused. Fortunately, Lu Zhizhao's reaction at this time was not much better than his. Hearing that Lu Zhizhao accidentally knocked over the water glass, Ning Jiayi also regained his senses. He turned to look at Lu Zhizhao and immediately realized that the other party was wrong. Ning Jiayi and Lu Zhizhao have a high degree of matching, so he can naturally feel that Lu Zhizhao's aura is in a frenzy.

"Azhao, calm down."

Ning Jiayi's face was ashen, and he quickly reminded.

After a pause, the boy with a slightly distorted expression couldn't help but add: "How come Brother Su Liang is with your uncle this time, how strange?"

Even though she knew that this sentence was too provocative, it was still difficult for Ning Jiayi to control the yin and yang in her words.

But Ning Jiayi soon regretted it, because after hearing his "question", Lu Zhizhao's expression suddenly became extremely terrifying.

"crunch-"

Vaguely, Ning Jiayi even felt that he heard Lu Zhizhao clenching his teeth too tightly. On the originally handsome face of the alpha youth, a muscle was twitching involuntarily.

He looked like he was going crazy.

"Azhao, you, don't be impulsive."

Ning Jiayi swallowed a mouthful of saliva, and quickly reached out and grabbed Lu Zhizhao.

Lu Zhizhao suddenly turned his head and looked at him fiercely, his expression gloomy.

"Azhao?!"

It took a while. Only then did Ning Jiayi hear Lu Zhizhao's hoarse sneer.

"Impulsive?" Lu Zhizhao sneered coldly.

The young man's skinny face was still grim, but no matter what, Lu Zhizhao had already returned to his seat on the bright side.

Lu Zhizhao didn't look at Ning Jiayi again, but Ning Jiayi heard the hoarse whispers squeezed out of the dry lips.

"You think too much, no one will allow me to be impulsive."

Lu Zhizhao muttered.

Even though she knew that Su Liang had cheated on her uncle, but seeing this scene after many days, Lu Zhizhao's brain was still blank.