Chapter 25:

u Liang's whole portrait was like a short-circuited robot and instantly stuck in place.

The young and slender Beta raised his head blankly, but his face was already flushed, and even his neck had turned pink.

According to the situation, the well-meaning inspector is undoubtedly aware of all the conversations between him and the housekeeper.

And how he described to the butler

It seems to be emphasizing that the other party is very handsome, very reliable, looks cold-hearted and good-natured.

If Su Liang is really lucky enough to be able to become a short-circuit robot, his ears are probably smoking out now.

The expression on the boy's face was unpredictable, and he was bubbling with shame.

"Yes, sorry—"

He opened his mouth and muttered at the man blankly.

"You don't need to say sorry." Lu Taipan paused for a moment on Su Liang's flushed face, and then said, "You just asked my whereabouts legally and compliantly. .and you've given me a lot of positive reviews - but most of them are not very accurate. I'm not a good person, and the help you did in the first place was just a matter of convenience. You don't need to thank me in return And I also suggest that if you meet people like me in the future, its best to stay away from them to avoid unnecessary trouble.

"Huh? But..."

Lu Taipan looked at the stunned young beta, and a strange worry flashed in his cold heart.

In fact, in Lu Taipan's plan, he didn't plan to appear in front of Su Liang at all.

He just came to adjust the defense facilities near the villa. After all, the previous snake masters were all elites, and their level was only S at most, and if they wanted to resist The attack of the double S-level Alphas that had entered an out of control state, the original protection strength was somewhat insufficient.

Of course, similar work can also be handed over to the housekeeper, but even the most powerful manpower can't really estimate Lu Taipan's true combat effectiveness. Thinking of this, Lu Taipan still needs to do it himself. more secure.

He didn't expect that the first time he arrived at the villa, what he saw was nothing but the crumbling figure of a certain teenager sitting on a tree.

Before he had time to think, he rescued the other party reflexively.

It really is nothing.

As before, everything went smoothly.

Lu Taipan didn't think he was really a gentle and kind person, but the boy in front of him didn't seem to think so.

Silly

No wonder he was coaxed by an Alpha like Lu Zhizhao and became dizzy.

Lu Taipan's eyes on Shang Su Liang were a little tricky.

At this moment, Su Liang finally slowly recovered from the shame she had just now.

He also sensed a little bit of indifference from Lu Taipan, which was normal, he thought, just like when he met in Xingchuan University, he was too familiar, so he didn't care if he met him. The younger brothers and sisters also feel embarrassed.

The viper warrior born in the "Snake Cave" is even more unlikely to accept the inexplicable closeness of a stranger at will.

The truth is this