Chapter 80:

"He's very good. Ning Tangsheng is currently the youngest family talker in the upper echelons of the star area. Under his management, the Ning family's property has multiplied several times in the past few years."

Su Liang whispered suddenly in Lu Taipan's ear.

"He is also an outstanding alumnus of Xingchuan University..." Noticing Lu Taipan's gaze falling on him, Su Liang added uncomfortably, "I have seen his report."

"The housekeeper can do better than him if he only asks to double his wealth."

"If he became an Omega instead of a Beta, your marriage could actually be considered a win-win..."

"He was never someone I would consider."

Lu Taipan said.

Su Liang bit her lip, looking awkward.

"But he..."

Finally, the young man's murmuring as fine as a mosquito was interrupted by the older man's whisper with a slight smile.

"Little Liang, you're jealous."

Lu Taipan said quite frankly.

Su Liang froze.

The next second, the flame of shame burned from his heels to the top of his head.

So this is... jealous?

It was not until this time that Su Liang suddenly woke up, what the **** was he talking about just now. The awkwardness and unhappiness in the words that seemed to praise Ning Tangsheng even made him blush just thinking about it.

Why do you say those strange things for no reason?

I should know better than Lu Taipan, the man in front of him can never have any ambiguity with Ning Tangsheng - Su Liang in the previous life once saw the wedding of Ning Jiayi and Lu Zhizhao with his own eyes, and at that time Lu Zhizhao The snake owner of the family is always alone, and there is no object of scandal.

I didn't even appear by Lu Taipan's side back then, but Lu Taipan was never involved with Ning Tangsheng at that time, let alone now? !

Besides, thinking about it carefully, Ning Tangsheng didn't dare to do anything in the corridor just now.

Su Liang just wanted to cover her face.

At the time, Lu Zhizhao and Ning Jiayi only barely hugged and kissed in front of him, and he didn't feel anything.

But now, Su Liang found that she would turn into a furious cat because someone looked at Lu Taipan one more time.

"Sorry."

Su Liang lowered his head in embarrassment.

"I just...I...just...may be a little... jealous."

The last sentence, Su Liang stammered, even the back of her neck was red.

It's not that I don't want to admit my mistakes, it's just that I'm just ashamed.

Hearing Su Liang's apology, Lu Taipan's eyes darkened.

Especially when his eyes fell on the attractive thin pink on the boy's cheeks, the man's Adam's apple rolled.

"I accept your apology."

Lu Taipan said hoarsely.

A smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.