Chapter 34:

"Mr. Si?!"

Suddenly landed on another man's lap, Su Liang was a little flustered. The moist and cold fragrance that was originally very light suddenly became much richer, and even through the clothes, he could clearly feel the touch of the unusually developed and strong muscles on Mr. Mi's body.

Su Liang was originally slender, but the man behind him was unusually tall.

This feeling is so strange, it's almost like the whole person is going to completely fall into another person's body...

Su Liang struggled instinctively.

"Stay still."

Then he felt the man's hands covering his waist.

"Be obedient." The man's voice was slightly deep, "...I will connect my spiritual sea with your spiritual power later. Only in this way can you borrow my spiritual power to become familiar with Operation of regular mechs."

"Considering that you have never been connected to the mecha neural network, and the difference in mental power between me and yours is too great, you are likely to lose your normal sense of space later, and you will also There is a severe dizziness reaction. For safety's sake, this position is the safest."

Mr. Si's tone is calm and his attitude is quite natural.

While speaking, the hands that were originally just supporting the boy's waist were slowly intertwined, and the man had firmly fixed Su Liang in his arms.

"Okay... ok, I see. Many, many thanks."

Su Liang's cheeks were slightly red, and this reflected Mr. Si's intention.

This is also mentioned in the mecha tutorials he studied before, and it is true that many people will fall in the cockpit because of the dizziness caused by connecting to the mecha. What's more, a person with low mental power like him still needs to borrow Mr. Mi's mental power...

"The connection technology of spiritual power actually exists, it really deserves to be a 'snake cave'."

Actually, she was a little uncomfortable, but when she thought that she could control the mecha in this way, Su Liang couldn't help but gradually get excited.

Before this, he had only heard of this mysterious technology in rumors, and before Mr. Si proposed it, he even thought it was just a rumor.

"Hmm."

Lu Taipan only gave a simple hum.

Ga" can be used.

According to rumors, it is the only mecha driven by Alpha and Omega. The mecha itself is not a product of the earth at all, but a relic of ancient high-intelligence aliens.

As for its driver, it is a pair of highly matched AO partners. It was precisely because of its existence that the Earth Federation could be established safely under the covetousness of many alien forces. It's just that since those two people, there has never been any pair of AO partners who can meet the conditions for activating "Vinayaka".

It is said that the mecha has a very strange temper, and the requirements for the driver are not only AO partners, but also the matching degree and even the form of spiritual power, the feelings between partners are extremely stringent requirements. At first, the federal government thought about finding someone to restart it, but after countless attempts, it failed, and finally everyone gave up. Over time, this legendary mecha gradually disappeared from history until the Snake Cave found "Vinayaka" during the Canaan War.