Monster! Sooga x Monster Tamer! Reader

Requested by JustASimp72

They/them reader

"and, you talked about 'uncontrollable behaviour'? Can you be more specific?" Y/n asked the man sitting in front of them, the Yiga Leader Kohga, who seemed nervous and on edge.

"um, yeah- he just lost his temper one day and now you gotta be really careful around him. He wasn't like that before" Kohga explained, accompanied by hand gestures and nods from both the small group that had accompanied him and the 'Monster Tamer' in front of him.

"hm. I will have to see it for myself. On a scale Bokoblin to Lynel, how feral do you think he is?" Y/n asked before taking a sip of the steamy-hot tea in front of them.

"see it for yourself??? Have you not listened to a word i said??" The man raised his voice in a panic, gaining only a snicker from the person on the other side of the table.

"Master Kohga, i have dealt with creatures known to tear any moving thing to pieces, i have enough experience for this. Now answer my question" They answered in a stone cold voice, waiting for the man to speak next.

"Uhh, i'd say he's over Lynel if i had to guess, since he is one" he said, now more composed and rather intimidated, "well, a hybrid at least".

"fantastic, it has been years since i have seen- or even just heard of something like that" In their voice there was absolute exitement, leaving the Yiga a bit scared.

"now," Y/n started talking again, "when can i come see what we are talking about?" They asked.

"well how about now? the faster Sooga turns back normal the fastest we can have sweet dreams again" He proposed, looking around at the other Yiga who all agreed with his statement.

"Great!" Y/n quikly got up and started gathering what they tought was essential.

As they grabbed stuff from shelves and closets they softly mumbled the object they had acquired.

"Herbs...pliers...a dagger never hurts,"

They stopped in their tracks, turing towards the Yiga.

"Are you aware this is gonna cost you, right?" They mentioned.

"Yeah money is not our main issue right now".

As they got the answer they wanted, they put all the things they had took and put them in their bag.

"All right, ready to go" Y/n said optimistically, a rush of adrenaline washing over them.

In an instant the group was teleported in the hideout, and after shaking the confusion out of their head, Y/n followed Kohga to presumably the room where 'Sooga' was kept.

After reaching a wooden door they stopped.

"I don't know if i wanna get in there" Kohga mumbled,shifting side to side nervously.

"oh you don't have to, don't worry" Y/n answered, cracking their knukles and neck.

After taking a deep breath, they opened the door, which moved with a slight creaking.